**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

MD Refund Discussion [Merged Threads]

SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
I had 3 points removed from MD but I don't have 3 points available to be used elsewhere. Am I missing something?
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Did we get our canisters back that we originally used to unlock it because I don't believe I did.
  • Ditto.
  • McGMcG Posts: 30
    you get the loyalty u spent on the canisters. it’s up to u to buy them back or not
  • Son_of_OdinSon_of_Odin Posts: 50
    There is a yellow sticky note at the top of the home forum screen, it may take up to a couple hours to get the refunds
  • What’s with the units though? Some people were given units as well as the loyalty. I didn’t get any units with 3/5 unlocked but my ally member did with the same 3/5 unlocked.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You get back what you used to buy the cores
  • Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    Some of my alliance members got a refund for mystic despersion I’m wondering where mine are at I had lv5 mystic despersion and no refund yet.
  • I received no loyalty and 270 units but had 5/5 MD. What gives, Kabam?
  • ditCdaveditCdave Posts: 35
    This is a bunch of malarkey. Why take away my MD and now I gave to spend the unitsvto get it. Did y’all not think this through
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Look up.
  • Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    Ok please close my thread.
  • Leo_ruLeo_ru Posts: 93
    edited September 2018
    I got no units. Only loyalty. Wth
  • Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 118
    this is some BS Kabam
  • ditCdaveditCdave Posts: 35
    You should have given us mastery reset credits. Do you not realize how many years it took to collect those cores. Not only that you increased the core printing for MD. LVL5 requires 80. Really. Just another way to screw the little people. So hate this game.
    Bye forever
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    It's free to reset Masteries.
  • JtcJtc Posts: 25
    I’m so irritated I can’t type. Great job executing kabam.
  • Jtc wrote: »
    For f’s sake, really. The refund got me to md 1/5. I run md 3/5. Basically to get back what I worked and paid for I know have to spend again.. you couldn’t of meant to screw up this up right? Refund should equal all material needed to replace your current level of MD. Not 1/5 if I’m st 3/5. This was another kabam execution boneheaded move.

Do you remember how much Loyalty and/or Units that you received in the Refund Message?
  • JtcJtc Posts: 25
    The problem is, MD is free if you have 80 cores. If you have none, it’s 30 units per core. I run 3/5 MD for offense and my 180 units (and no mystic cores) means it’s 500 additional units (paying a second time basically) to get my build back. The refund doesn’t allow replacement of your build if you actually liked it. That’s why this was a dumb, or more likely, poorly executed kabam special where they screwed up the works.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    If you had it before you should get a mail with refund so you can buy cores again if you want with units / loyalty in refund mail. Just wait a few hours before assuming there is an issue with your refund.
  • Me and an alliance mate have played for over 3 years together and I know we made the same type purchases for MD and he got over 4k units and I just got loyalty chips...what's up with that?
  • You get back what you paid. If you used loyalty to buy cores, you get loyalty back. If you paid with units they refund units
  • RZRBLADZRZRBLADZ Posts: 61
    Thanks for the refund but do we get rank down tickets as well for all the mystic champs we ranked up?
    Thanks.
  • Yeah I know that's how its supposed to be, but I dropped a ton of units buying them
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    If that’s the case, you’ll want to contact Support. Mods on the forums can’t access your account directly.
  • MissBellaMissBella Posts: 34
    edited September 2018
    Sorry to hijack ur thread, @Kabam Miike I have 5MD, when I logged in, I have the 5 mastery points but no refund, this is messed up...
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike can you confirm that leveling up masteries is functionally free now, before I go ahead and reset 2/3? Can you also confirm the 50% mastery core sale I’ve heard so much about?!?!?
  • I don't understand why I just got 90 units only in MD refund. I had full points in it and I spent 4k units when I opened this mastery. Bad I didn't take screenshots but no need to lie because kabam always doing unfair thing with old members. One with my champs screenshot I took this last week and I am playing new event and 10 20 units added and other is today. http8n856ae3gdb2.jpg
    s://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/5b/819khuowe8le.jpg
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    I had level 3 MD, how is it possible that I only got 90 units refunded and no loyalty, it costs 5 cores just for MD level 1
  • NobleNoble Posts: 11
    Sorry for another MD post but has anyone else noticed we did not receive compensation for the mystic cores acquired from hitting level 52 (we received 5 mystic cores), or for the mystic cores earned running mystic cat quests?

My second account had 3 points in MD and I received 166k loyalty as a refund. Now, the issue is the cost incurred to buy the mystic cores back is exceeding 166k loyalty.

Anyone else have this issue?
  • got md refund but didn't get units