**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MD Refund Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• AnkushNandaAnkushNanda Posts: 33
    edited September 2018
    My md is also gone but i received no refund message whatsoever

Is it because i got most of my points from level up n daily events? If thats the case i want my md cores back n not any refund
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    I want my cores back too, all I got was 90 units for level 3 MD, 0 loyalty @Kabam Miike
  • MissBellaMissBella Posts: 34

Is it because i got most of my points from level up n daily events? If thats the case i want my md cores back n not any refund
    I have maxed MD and got 60 units, Im not even claiming it...how that possible...
  • MissBella wrote: »

I have maxed MD and got 60 units, Im not even claiming it...how that possible...

They should give us an option to get cores back if we don't want refund which would make our situation better
  • CtapCtap Posts: 9
    Back when I had no solid 5* and relied on my 4* a lot of them were mystic so I took advantage of Mystic Dispersion (MD) for my masteries as my account grew my main champs were no longer mystic so I removed all MD points.

My question is will I still receive the MD refund if I had purchased MD points but they were no longer active?
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    I'm not sure I'm talking about the same thing as you guys... I had all of my points in mystic dispersion removed, meaning that I should have 3 points to use freely, but I don't...
  • I have received only 8000 loyalty for md 3 I don't know how did you calculate but I am pretty sure I bought those core and for that I even don't get my refund back which I used
  • Ii82mwhl32rq9.png
    Got 8k loyalty for md3
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Yup. I had MD removed for a month now and I got back all the loyalty/units for the 4 points I invested in.
  • XxAeriosxXXxAeriosxX Posts: 22
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra According to your announcement, all mystic cores in our inventory would be removed and refunded in the form of loyalty. Why are there still some mystic cores left in our inventories?

Not just me, many of my alliance mates has the same issue.

Thanks
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    You probably had them already, before any change was made to MD
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Same
  • Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 165 ★★
    I have had no units refunded to rebuy the cores used to level up my MD all I got was loyalty, what is going on Kabam?
  • se1edst9fnc6.png

I’m confused as to why my alliance got loyalty and units but I only got loyalty? Is this right or did I not get what I was supposed to? Did anyone else get just loyalty?
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    All I got was loyalty and I know I spent some units initially to get at least some of the cores...seriously?
  • I still have not received a refund
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    I got both units and loyalty for MD3
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    You probably just used loyalty to unlock MD. Whoever used units should get units, and whoever used loyalty should get loyalty. People that used both will also get both things
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    You get back what you used

So if you used only units for the mystic cores you get units if you used only loyalty you get loyalty. Basically you get enough to achieve the rank you were at
  • Jeme69Jeme69 Posts: 1
    edited September 2018
    Hi guys I had md lvl4 and I refund only 524k loyalty and 30units but on the other hand I have ppl n my alliance who had md lvl1 and got 600unit nd 524k loyalty and another guy had it lvl3 got 4440unit and 58k loyalty so it's not fair they can now have md lvl4 and 5 with that refund and I can't get it back to lvl4even if I want it coz the refund isn't enough so plz I'm asking for better refund "I used loyalty and units"
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Leo_ru wrote: »
    I got no units. Only loyalty. Wth

Because you spent only Loyalty to buy Cores.