**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

RANK 4 or NOT

no other mutant champ Available and have 2 mutant t4cc expiring in 2-3days not sure if she worth it or not

RANK 4 or NOT 17 votes

YES
88%
GroundedWisdomGrafikdevraffsterBruce12342SpiderCoolsAanthoiR0NLuNGXFA_RebootedCtapChris1212123Noname54FhfjghhggggjfhfjgSaket_123SidDDragonLordNeo 15 votes
NO
0%
LET IT EXPIRE
11%
BabafrigoAleor 2 votes

Comments

• DEYSDEYS Posts: 59
    x1pmog1hou5n.jpeg
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    YES
    She's worth it. The question is, do you have someone else in mind for the T2A? They're harder to get than T4CC.
  • DEYSDEYS Posts: 59
    Yeah domino but don’t think I getting her any soon. Open 3 featured IP LOKI HULK
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    YES
    Hulk is good. Loki is better than he gets credit for. If you want raw Damage, I'd suggest Hulk, but X is Duped and she's good for ssustainability.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    YES
    She is really good...that regen and damage is really good...but if u.dont want to rank her then don't..use that 3 for 1 deal..it's better to lose 3 t4cc than use t2a on a champ u don't want to use it on
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    LET IT EXPIRE
    r5 some 4*, if you have any other 5* r4 worthy? may use iceman for D, AA is still okay for quests. of muts I'd r4 only ice or maybe AA, if I don't have t2a burning. but if you enjoy playing her, then sure go for it