**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Web Slinger - Hardest Content?

JestressJestress Posts: 1,501 ★★★★
Finished this 100% with 5 lv1 revives total.

Team:

5* 4/45 Captain Marvel (sig 75) for spidey stark enhanced and vulture
4* 5/50 Elektra (max sig) for classic spidey, spider gwen, and miles
4* 5/50 Magik (max sig) for sym spidey
4* 5/50 Quake (sig 40) for synergy with HE (+15% ability accuracy)
4* 4/40 Hawkeye (sig 20)

Wasn't bad.

Comments

• Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    Time?

I did a little over 2hrs
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Did elektra worked? Or is she still bug?
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    Dude do you really want them to take it offline and buff the **** out of it for those that haven't run it yet.
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    The rewards for this event compared to difficulty just reminds me what a joke Act 5.2 rewards are.
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    Team:
    4* R5 Thor sig 80 (The only dupe)
    5* R3 BP
    4* R5 Cap WWII
    5* R3 Magik
    4* R5 Crossbones

Spidey-CB
    Symbiote Spidey-Magik
    Spider-Gwen-Thor
    Miles Morales-Thor
    Stark Spidey-Cap and Thor
    Vulture-Magik and Thor

I did it in about 2 n' a half hours, and I'm hearing people doing it below or around one hour, so imma little sad.

But yeah, it was one of the easier challenges other than the evade bug happening every now and again.
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    Jestress wrote: »
    420down wrote: »
    Dude do you really want them to take it offline and buff the **** out of it for those that haven't run it yet.

what, so I'm not allowed to post my thoughts on the forum? go run it if you're so worried.

This is how the community shoots itself in the foot constantly. No doubt your need for validation is more important.
  • KromestoneKromestone Posts: 81
    Wasn't as hard as they said, way easier to me than Dave's quest, and vulture was a piece of cake..
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    and the hawkeye/quake combo adds ability accuracy, not ability accuracy reduction. that does not give elektra 100% ability reduction. I'd recommend taking advantage of a crit team instead of bringing HE/Quake.

The one you want is Quake/BW. That one buffs ability accuracy, buff/debuff duration, and ability potency. But it only buffs Quake and BW. If I remember the math correctly, that will take BW to about 96% vs Science.
    The Forum tickles me. Lol. People complain if it's too hard, they complain if it's too easy. Sometimes people forget that not everyone can race through it. Not that I'm dogging on the right people have to express themselves. We all do. I just think that what's easy to some is not as easy to others. Just be glad you didn't have a hard time, and enjoy the Rewards. ;)

It's literally just one person in this thread that's complaining dude.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    The Forum tickles me. Lol. People complain if it's too hard, they complain if it's too easy. Sometimes people forget that not everyone can race through it. Not that I'm dogging on the right people have to express themselves. We all do. I just think that what's easy to some is not as easy to others. Just be glad you didn't have a hard time, and enjoy the Rewards. ;)

The Title suggests that the OP wanted harder. As you were. Lol.
    edited July 2017

What? I never said I wanted harder content, I was saying it was one of the easier ones, didn't say there was anything wrong with that.

I even liked the challenge. You're just putting words in other people's mouths now, stop it.

What? I never said I wanted harder content, I was saying it was one of the easier ones, didn't say there was anything wrong with that.

I even liked the challenge. You're just putting words in other people's mouths now, stop it.

"As you were." - An expression that means carry on. Seriously dude. Chill out.

Wow, sorry, I thought you said "As were you", just a little misunderstanding.

All good. Sorry it came off that way.

All good. Sorry it came off that way.
    You don't have to apologize mate, I was in the wrong here.
    in all seriousness though.

how good are cheesy gordita crunches
    Had to google it to figure out what you were talking about, I've only seen it once and already had Taco Bell flashbacks.
    Psst. It's supposed to be hard content, but it's definitely far from the hardest content! From what I've seen, players had more trouble back during Ming Na's Cavalry Challenge, but that was at a different time, with different Champions.
    I gotta say Miike, the team who came up with the quest did real good. Challenging and fun, just be careful with wording in the announcement next time (Healblock w/ the life transfer node confusion).