**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will you be buying back Mystic Dispersion?

Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
edited September 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Personally I bought it back up to lvl 4 since I use mystic champs on offense. If you are, what level will you take it to?

Will you be buying back Mystic Dispersion? 77 votes

Yes
57%
Mr_PlatypusMegaSkater67xNigvg2782gatra_hpJank39zuffySIlverProfessorEmil_LimsonGamePlayWorldSungjKozelDarkNEO_mr_AndersonCat_MurdockZzzbuttersraffsterDjackz_1AKTEKAhitlaw 44 votes
No
42%
winterthurWillShynight00CristalmansupergokuPcc880cAncAmOGNASTYborntohulaCALIFORNICUSNemesis666Jdub1250Furious_Fighter1NiteAndDaeHarbinger195TrojanX05Blubfish_666chrissbjordannbazingampBabafrigo 33 votes

Comments

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Probably take it back to level 3 at somepoint
  • Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139
    Yes
    Only to r2 or 3. I think with the extended timer on dexterity it may be better to max that out as it will now give you a few hits at the higher crit rating.
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Yes
    I’ve got 30 cores I was saving for the next rank so I’ll probably set it to r3
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Had R4, Currently sitting on R2.

• Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Yes
    Yes, I bought back 2 points worth, I think that is sufficient as my main mystic champs consist of GR, Hood, SW and Morningstar.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Yes
    Already did. rk 2. Planning on leveling DS, but, I have GR too and Dorm.
  • I maxed mine out again,, I got Kabamed as I wasn’t refunded enough loyalty to put it back before the refund and it cost me 104,000 loyalty to do so, not impressed at all.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    No
    in terms of AW D I feel like md is useless now.
    might be useful, if you use gr, magic or hood vs champs with buffs. I'd you use them always, the value md brings is pretty low
    luckily I read about md nerf and didn't r4 my GR, so I don't have to invest into it. of mystics champs might use guillotine someday, maybe ms, but they don't need it that much. Magik is still my favorite, but as she lost her defance value, md is not necessary as well while you can steal power with sp2

also I feel like if we got rdt for that md bs, many would've have to use it again and very few would've rank mystic champs compared to what as it used to be
  • I only ever needed MD for offence I was never concerned with it in AW to much,, Majik is my favourite an top champ sitting at 13k,, the loyalty points weren’t much use to me so re spending them on MD wasn’t much of a loss & I’m power hungry and love the way she can gain it fast with MD, i’m That used to having it on I wouldn’t do without it,
  • Yes
    3 probs maybe 4 soon but probs not 5
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    No
    I used to run lvl 4 MD. But honestly now I don’t run many mystic champs so I may pull my 3 masteries off MD I have now. Blade wrecks magik who was the main reason for MD. Also dorm gets owned. SW is being phased out since she’s 4*. Honestly since Blade is everywhere mystics aren’t worth much anymore. Mutants like domino OR and Emma are cleaning up. And the only mystic champ that is used on offense is Magik still. I don’t think it’s very necessary anymore.
  • LowercaseCube42LowercaseCube42 Posts: 143
    No
    I didn’t have it in the first place
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,727 ★★★★★
    No
    I used up the refunds to exchange for UC. :D