**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank down tickets for md

Why do kabam feel it’s ok to fundamentally change the game without proper compensation ! I personally have ranked 4* and 5* champs over time to work with my masteries and not just mystic champs but others to make my teams ! Typical kabam only thinking of the actual cost of these items not the wasted items we used on ranking ! I remember the 1* rating we gave in all reviews and it was t that long ago about this issue ! Let’s not have to go there again !!!!!

Comments

• Guys if you want a change you have to fight for it
  • KirklinKirklin Posts: 149
    Guys if you want a change you have to fight for it

Naw we don't need a change. MD nerfs will save everyone units, potions and glory. So stop crying.
  • Tell you what I got a max out 4* SW and Magik.5* 3/5 Juggs and Magik. And a bunch of others that I purchase Cats for over the last couple of years you guys suck the life right out of this game.
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    My 5* r4 Juggernaut was surely destroyed by the MD change. My r4 hood and r5 magik arent too affected though, the real issues are Jugg, UC, ones that were heavily reliant on the old dexterity / MD
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    They already commented on the thread that they were looking at juggernaut, dormammu and maybe others. If they see they were affected, then they might give us specific RDT's for them
  • Noname54Noname54 Posts: 58
    yeah pls give us Rank down ticket ! i will not use new MD that you refunded me because don't like new version' but i upgdrade my mystics only for advantage of this mastery in past. so please give us rankdown ticket...
  • TerrorTerror Posts: 33
    whos gonna give me my alphas 2 back? I've chosen specific mistic champs and ranked them to R4 like thousands of people? now I wont use them in defence cuz dexternity doesn't count like before. Seriously Kabam give all people opportunity to rank down mistic champs
  • KirklinKirklin Posts: 149
    Noname54 wrote: »
    yeah pls give us Rank down ticket ! i will not use new MD that you refunded me because don't like new version' but i upgdrade my mystics only for advantage of this mastery in past. so please give us rankdown ticket...

They could of just change md and not refund ****. You're lucky you got the loyalty and units back.
  • My ranked up 5*(4/55) juggernaut is now useless since he cant purge any buffs....
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つpls giiff rank down ticket or buff juggernaut ( i also have a 6* -.-)
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    i dont get people that are being immature when fronted with a valid argument that juggs is worthless now and lost the use that he was primarily ranked for. Dormammu still has soul leech, magik is still great offensively. Jugg is dead, these same people that are complaining at people saying jugg is dead, would be the first to complain if they up and decided it was time to look at danger sense and limit that heavily, or limit hyperions fury to 3, or such similar statements. His whole function is out the window. His unstoppable forced multiple dexterity, allowing him to reach another bar of power. That was his whole shtick, you could play around it if you were skilled so it wasnt OP, but it was what made him viable, he punished mistakes.