**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MD Refund Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• I definitely spent units to get to md3 and only got loyalty back.
  • Reading many posts here similar to my rewards...I had MD at 3/5 and got 3 mastery points and loyalty refunded, but no units ?? Others in my alliance did get the units and it seems to me that this is a random refund ? Come on Kabam, please get something right...
  • karnagehd1karnagehd1 Posts: 1
    edited September 2018
    @Kabam Miike I too am missing all my resources besides loyalty. I was md 4 and only got 280k loyalty. No units or cores. I spent units. But I am still missing enough loyalty for my MD 4. 280k is only enough for md3
  • KishorePadamati_1987KishorePadamati_1987 Posts: 4
    edited September 2018
    I was NOT refunded the full and complete amount of loyalties used to rank Mystic Dispersion back to Rank 4/5 like it originally was. I’m trying to bring it back to rank 4 and I come up short. I would like my full resources back and YES I understand the changes you guys made to the MD mastery. This refund you guys gave does not add up to what the cost of bringing MD to rank 4 is.
    @Kabam Miike

tic2ksw4sfpb.jpeg
    djyqxd3eahb7.png
    x5939rzi46ay.png
  • Why was my refund for maxed out mystic dispersion only a few hundred units and others in my ally were 1350 units and 290,000 loyalty
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    They spent more units then you when they bought it?
  • ChimpyboyChimpyboy Posts: 124
    they could have avoided this whole S-show by just having a swap function - like when they did the potion trade-in thing a while back.

It could have allowed someone to just manually go to an interface, and just level themselves down in MD if they didn't want it anymore, and get everything back that they needed for each MD level - they do this with RDT, so the functionality is there.

Then, you would have had a place to go to sell all those unwanted cores, either for loyalty or units - your choice.

Sure, a few players would have been able to trade in some cores they were gifted and get some extra stuff, but that's not a game changing result.

This would have been much more straight-forward that having someone at Kabam try and data mine the account history and figure out what everyone should get back....b/c we have seen what that has led us to, right?
  • MING78MING78 Posts: 2
    I had MD at level 3 prior to the change and refund. And the refund I received is not enough to reinstate it to the same level. I had to spend extra loyalty chips to purchase the required amount of mystic mastery cores to get it back to the same level. Shouldn’t the refund be enough to cover the restatement assuming the player doesn’t want changes and wish to resume the same level of MD ?
  • I spent units but got only loyalty back. What a shame, they clearly dont care, and dont wanna do it right!
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    I’m interested to see the breakdown of the refunds. I had 2/5 in MD and got 120,000 loyalty. An alliance mate had 4/5 in MD and got 600,000 loyalty and 3,000 units. Do those extra 2 levels really cost that much or did I get screwed?
  • CoachLed wrote: »
    I’m interested to see the breakdown of the refunds. I had 2/5 in MD and got 120,000 loyalty. An alliance mate had 4/5 in MD and got 600,000 loyalty and 3,000 units. Do those extra 2 levels really cost that much or did I get screwed?

I also had MD 4/5 and got only 600k loyalty (no units), even spending untis to get MD to 4/5. They clearly screwed up this.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    I dont remember how i got my Cores but it doesn't matter, 90 units and 0 loyalty for three Levels is day light robbery.
  • So do you just roll the dice on some ppl to give units to ?? I received 120k of loyalty lol wtf is that? 0 units. This must be a bug. Im not accepting this, please fix.
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    I also got only loyalty no units refunded
  • YlyusYlyus Posts: 21
    I got nothing...was md 3/5, spent units and loyalty to get there....nothing returned whatsoever
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Is anyone else having the problem where their mastery points are gone? I had 3 levels of MD removed and I didn't receive any mastery points in return. Did they go into the ether?
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    SassyMasty wrote: »
    Is anyone else having the problem where their mastery points are gone? I had 3 levels of MD removed and I didn't receive any mastery points in return. Did they go into the ether?

You are meant to see 3 points available to use, mine did not get put on anything else I did that myself
  • Poxa Kabam assim você me atrapalha no crescimento do jogo. Eu não recebi as unidades que gastei com a dispersão não. Ajuda aí né, eu quero meu reembolso correto conforme eu gastei. Enquanto vocês não resolver meu problema, vou ficar vindo aqui. Isso é muito injusto, vocês só beneficiam certas contas é outras vocês não tá nem aí. Cadê a justiça nesse jogo ?1pb9d74xqdje.png
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    ditCdave wrote: »
    You should have given us mastery reset credits. Do you not realize how many years it took to collect those cores. Not only that you increased the core printing for MD. LVL5 requires 80. Really. Just another way to screw the little people. So hate this game.
    Bye forever

MD5 was 80 cores before any MD changes.
  • I was at 5/5 prior to the change and my refund barely covered me to return to 4/5 MD. Can someone correct the refund so that I can choose what to do with my masteries.
  • I had spent 4k units on MD and today I just got 90 units and 0 loyalty. Can you please clear what is this what strategy do you have kabam for refund.
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    SEND A TICKET TO KABam, not here
  • xxgonzoxxxxgonzoxx Posts: 83
    Yeah !wheres the units!
  • I put two ranks into mystic dispersion before I got a refund. However when I got refunded I only got the loyalty and no units. I think I got about 130,000 loyalty. Kabam plz fix this and make it a full refund wit loyalty and units.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Just read the announcement. Or other threads on this that were already created ...
    You got 120k loyalty, which means you got what you spent. You aren't suppose to get units
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I got over 3k units and 56k loyalty.

Guy in my alliance got over 1 mil loyalty but only 190 units.
  • CptMuffinCptMuffin Posts: 85
    So, a buddy in my alliance had Mystic Dispersion at rank 4, his refund was 30 units. Thats it. No loyalty, just 30 units. For 75 mystic cores.

I on the other hand had it at rank 5 and my refund was 1,032,000 loyalty and 810 units.

Others in my alliance also had wildly different refunds for the same rank of Mystic Dispersion. Some received 240,00 loyalty for rank 4 while others received 600,000 loyalty also for rank 4. My compensation after I did the math was for 1 mystic core (156 cores, only 155 to max MD) too many but others seem to have been hosed on theirs. What's going on?
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    It says there’s a refund for units but no units refunded. Granted it’s been some time since I did this and can’t remember what I spent on it so not sure if they got it right or not
  • NirocharlieNirocharlie Posts: 54
    Got 120k loyalty back for MD refund. Had it up to lvl4, meaning the refund doesn’t even come close as a full refund. Especially as I have spent units on a few cores at least a few times.