**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance War: Question about node 28 (TIER 3)

7uvr0wicdhv7.jpg

Hi,
this node has "A 10% chance to inflict Stun for 1.50 seconds."

My doubts are about in which kind of situation this is evaluated;
I mean, it depends on attacks done against the defender being on defense or if he's actually hit by some attacks (including special ones)?

The leader of my Ally today has been hit by Modok's special 1 on node 28 while he was using Blade with the Holy Trinity (so Danger Sense was about 58% chance to proc) and was blocking to heal.

Well, after Modok's special 1, Blade was stunned and taken away by few hits.

For what I recall, I never have been stunned while blocking a special attack or light/medium attacks because of that specific node, but I may be wrong or actually "blessed".

What do you think about it?
Can a moderator try to explain me better?

The node itself it's not CLEAR at all about the case in which this condition has to be evaluated.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    Fought that node last war. Got 7 hit to death and all 7 hits landed stun. So 10% is bs. You have 80% abilities that never proc but a 10% that procs every hit. Super fishy.
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    StrykerV wrote: »
    Fought that node last war. Got 7 hit to death and all 7 hits landed stun. So 10% is bs. You have 80% abilities that never proc but a 10% that procs every hit. Super fishy.

but you got hit on parry or not? I'm worried about the fact that this node is activating on ALL attacks, landed while you're parrying and when you're hit directly.. and it's what I'm trying to understand
  • Options
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    It's only on attacks that land.

that's what I always thought (I usually do route 4), but now I'm not that sure anymore.

Maybe a mod can enlighten me
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Yep that stun only works if you take a hit. Block as much as you like, you won't get stunned.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    No answer yet from moderators...

well, thanks, I guess