**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is this a bug

Regarding masochism: it states every 7 seconds the next debuff will be removed and the opponent regenerates x% of his health back. But if u play with bläde, who triggers bleed on parry, the bleed is also removed even though only the parry should be removed. I have encountered this on multiple times

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    They both apply at the same time so they will both get taken away
  • henrieshenries Posts: 63
    Ok thanks
  • Looks like a bug to me... Try to parry with Thor (true all mighty Thor the classic one )
    And you will see the armor break stays....
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Voodoo - all poisons apply at the same time from the same mechanic - all poisons removed
    Thor - Armor break is caused by stun, stun from parry or specials. For parry, its parry-stun-then armor break - only stun removed, but armor break applied.
    Blade - Stun and bleed both applied from the same mechanic at the same time (a well timed block) - both removed.

There is a slight difference in the mechanic in game, and I have had miike confirm this explanation