**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is my roster good enough to complete act 4?

Having completed chapters 1 and 2 of act 4, I was wondering if I have what it takes to complete the remaining chapters? I don't think I could 100% explore act 4 yet so I just aim to complete it.

To make it simple:
Q1 Is my roster enough to complete act 4? If not, whom should I rank up and to what level? (For example I understand Guillotine can be useful against Maestro?)

Q2 What champs should I use against bosses such as Juggs Venom Maestro etc.?

Q3 What should be my next move for masteries? Should I get Willpower or something else?

Thank you so much for your time and replies!

cy8mlnkyso8l.jpg
ay0hes3cz4t0.jpg
3g9ipxfj2f13.jpg
a2pq5tnhsoxc.jpg
ezciyeib75w5.jpg

Comments

• M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    If you want to fight maestro i suggest you have 5 4* rank 40/40 or 5* rank 2 at least in order to minimize spending.
    Spiderman stark, killmonger, modok, imiw, ghost rider, (thor if duped) focus on rank them

For masteries i highly recomended you willpower, some node in act 4 is chaos node, which is can give u advantage to regenerate your champ when you got debuff like armor break for example (but depends on your playstyle)
    Glass canon, deep wound and assassin is really great masteries

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    I completed act 4 with mostly rank 1 4*s and 2 rank 3 4*s and only spent 1 team revive on the elektra boss, your top row should be more than enough to get you through most of the completion. Maybe rank up a 3* champion that's poison immune for the moon knight boss and the odd fight here in there and your crossbones. The only bosses you have to look out for is the Elektra boss which if you don't rank up crossbones you will need a few revives for, She has a 7% chance to evade and then stun you, I didn't have an AA reduction champion so she is the only place where I sent revives. A moonknight boss ( I'm not sure if he is chapter 2 or 3) who you will need a poison immune champ for and venom whom can be tricky if you can't consistently evade his sp2. Try to bait out sp1s but he is very aggressive so you may end up pushing him up to an sp2 getting away from the wall, stark spidey's taunt will help you bait out the right specials. Maestro, if you are just going for completion is not bad at all his regen only happens if you take an outer path which is only necessary for exploration. Most 3/30 4*s can take him out if you can evade his sp1. Doctor octopus can infinitely power lock him so that'll make him even easier.

You could do 100% exploration if you were willing to put in the grind but I would recommend just going straight for act 5 and try to take out the collector, act 4 incredibly long and the rewards aren't really worth the grind anymore.

For masteries, I would try to max out glass cannon willpower after its multiple nerfs really isn't worth it anymore.

An extra note if you do decide to go for act 5.2 completion I would prioritize ranking up both your 5*s then stark spidey killmonger then ghostrider.

Good luck
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    For Venom you need someone that recks buffed up champs such as Morningstar
  • Ajc10Ajc10 Posts: 74
    Thank you for the comments y'all
    I've recently ranked up my Dr octopus to R2 and I'm now doing chapter 3
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    You can do it with a roster of 3/30 4* if you know how to dexterity
  • Matt1985Matt1985 Posts: 51
    Yea u can do it.... you've got some great champs there
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Yup. You might need as stated above, either Morningstar, Dr Voodoo or SW to finish Venom. Also you need a great damage dealer for those 3 or 4 fights that are "unique", like the super buffed 1* Spiderman Symbiotic, the eternal regen Magneto and the super buffed 4* or 5* (I dont recall) Juggernaut. And have a LOT of patience... this act requires more than 220 energy refills in your case, and its boring as hell

• Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Can do it with 4/40 3* your stark spidey should be able to solo everything in act 4
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    For venom get a couple points on mystic dispersion, use ghost riders sp1, then it should bring you to a sp3
  • I think u can do it. act 4 is not that hard but idk how to fight there is a few pain stuff on act 4 but find the easyist path and read then nodes. but for me act 4 is a piece of cake working on 100% then Im working on act 5
  • Ajc10Ajc10 Posts: 74
    Thank you all for the feedback and comments. I have completed Act 4 finally. Will move onto act 5 when I could further rank my champs up :smile: