**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MD Refund Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Ok so they paid out Mystic D, and I didn't get what I paid for it. I paid units only for lvl 2 and 3 cause wasn't in a alliance to earn loyalty. So what do they do? They give me 450 units and 160,000 loyalty! That's total BS. This proves they have no clue how to research what people spend or that they too lazy too. Hope that you are gonna just respend it on MD again. Well guess what Kabam not gonna cause it's not worth it anymore.
  • Harbinger195Harbinger195 Posts: 101
    So can anybody please explain to me how the refund works. I know I have spend well over 2k units on buying the cores to get my MD up to level 4 but I got loyalty back instead.

I would not really mind but from what I can see some people are getting the units back but there does not seem to be any clarity on what is exactly going on?
  • So sick of this **** and this company. And the BS answers they are/or will give for what happened.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Chadpool1 wrote: »
    It says there’s a refund for units but no units refunded. Granted it’s been some time since I did this and can’t remember what I spent on it so not sure if they got it right or not

Hard to complain if you don’t know if there’s an issue.
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    @Kabam Miike Why weren't we refunded the Carb cores and Stony Cores that were needed to open MD? I now have 800 units in a mastery I will not use. If you were removing it all it should have been locked completely, the whole idea was to allow summoners the chance to use other masteries but now I have to buy those cores to open one.
  • Wow you got completely screwed I got this and was still short 104k loyalty umq0fuli6kd7.png
  • This how much I got for MD4: fz5gbaz8yn5d.jpg

This how much my alliance mate got for MD4:
    6wht1u1715vv.jpg

Please explain lol
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    I got something like 250k loyalty and around 3500 units for having unlocked all 5 ranks.

I haven't done the math, but it looks about right. I know I got tired of slowly acquiring them all via loyalty, so I said screw it and spent over 3k units to buy the remaining.
    This how much I got for MD4: fz5gbaz8yn5d.jpg

6wht1u1715vv.jpg

Please explain lol

You realize that you could have obtained cores through units and/or loyalty, right? So there is no one refund template, which is why you could have unlocked the same level of MD and received different refunds.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    This is one of the times Kabam actually got something right in my opinion. I got back what I put into MD and have the opportunity to make an informed decision. I'm usually Kabams biggest critic but can't really fault them over the refund, not really sure if the changes were needed at this point but oh well.
  • NarcuulNarcuul Posts: 115
    edited September 2018
    My math was all bad so never mind this.
  • SupermanojSupermanoj Posts: 87
    CFree wrote: »

6wht1u1715vv.jpg

Please explain lol

You realize that you could have obtained cores through units and/or loyalty, right? So there is no one refund template, which is why you could have unlocked the same level of MD and received different refunds.

Those 2 pics also fail to account for how many cores your friend had in his inventory at the time of the refund. These cores would also be included. Your refund seems to be correct. The combination equals 75 cores which is how many would be needed to unlock MD4.

His is for 120 cores. As you need 155 for MD5 it would seem the 45 extra was in his inventory.
  • I already submitted a ticket, but I had md5. Spent loyalty and a lot of units and received 120 units... not happy!
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I got 600k loyalty back for lvl4. I know i never spent units on it so i think that’s accurate
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Higgss wrote: »
    Wow you got completely screwed I got this and was still short 104k loyalty umq0fuli6kd7.png

How are you short anything?
    Your loyalty refund covered 142 cores and you units covered 17 cores
    MD5 only cost 155 cores which h you got a refund for 159
    edited September 2018
    Supermanoj wrote: »

6wht1u1715vv.jpg

Please explain lol

Those 2 pics also fail to account for how many cores your friend had in his inventory at the time of the refund. These cores would also be included. Your refund seems to be correct. The combination equals 75 cores which is how many would be needed to unlock MD4.

His is for 120 cores. As you need 155 for MD5 it would seem the 45 extra was in his inventory.

Right. He may not have unlocked anything but still spent units or loyalty on cores. It’s a refund for cores, not MD level.
    @atbatmatt10
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I got some loyalty refund, but still have 50 cores in inventory. believe they said those will be refunded as well. is it not, will it happen like in some time or should I submitted something to support? was going to r5 md before found out about that nerf, bought those cores even before md nerf was announced, don't need them now
  • WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    Thanks for the refund kabam kudos for that but im still in sort of a state of funk for this happening. The compensation is great but i dont see why there was not a better option then this. Idont see why you couldnt just make it a free mastery for a whike for 5/5 md users to get a better grasp on if its worth changing one month is not enough time to weigh your options
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    A guy in my ally got 2.5K units for MD LV4. HE IS "SUPER HAPPY", and He is SURE he never spent that much (even because he's always short, not an arena grinder at all)

I had MD LV 5 and got 500 units.

Of course I can't remeber the amount of units spent years ago, but at that time I was using loyalty everyday for the crystals, doubt I spent 500 units only.

BTW, now tell me what we do with millions of loyalty we can't even use to get more than one daily crystal!!!
  • had mystic dispersion maxed at 5/5. paid cash to buy cores and got robbed.
  • KingLotusKingLotus Posts: 77
    Looooool i got 40k loyalty for md2 and one point back how can i unlock 2 points with 40k loyalty and one point back? :)))))) tnx kabam you are The Best ;]
  • Supermanoj wrote: »

6wht1u1715vv.jpg

Please explain lol

This is correct. The refund was not for the Ranks in Mystic Dispersion, but for all of the Cores that had been purchased/obtained.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★

6wht1u1715vv.jpg

Please explain lol

This is correct. The refund was not for the Ranks in Mystic Dispersion, but for all of the Cores that had been purchased/obtained.

i understand that but at level 3 that means i would have used like 30 cores but only got 90 units and 0 loyalty, id like that to be explained
  • Supermanoj wrote: »

6wht1u1715vv.jpg

Please explain lol

i understand that but at level 3 that means i would have used like 30 cores but only got 90 units and 0 loyalty, id like that to be explained

Do you remember the exact amounts from your Message? I will have this looked into.

6wht1u1715vv.jpg

Please explain lol

Do you remember the exact amounts from your Message? I will have this looked into.

I got exactly 90 units from the message and no loyalty
  • Because I bought it back and it cost 1,240,000 loyalty,

Mystic core 8k per one

Lvl 1 - 5 cores 40k loyalty
    Lvl 2 - 10 cores 80k loyalty
    Lvl 3 - 20 cores 160k loyalty
    Lvl 4 - 40 cores 320k loyalty
    Lvl 5 - 80 cores 640k loyalty
    edited September 2018
    @Kabam Miike do you need my in game ID or will you be able to find that from my email as its linked to this account?
  • IsItthough wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike Why weren't we refunded the Carb cores and Stony Cores that were needed to open MD? I now have 800 units in a mastery I will not use. If you were removing it all it should have been locked completely, the whole idea was to allow summoners the chance to use other masteries but now I have to buy those cores to open one.
    Hey There!

There were no Carbonadium or Stony cores required to unlock Mystic Dispersion. It only uses Mystical Cores.