**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Unstoppable Colossus

Worth to buy AND dupe him? I have 1.7 million loyalty...

Comments

• binseryabinserya Posts: 34
    edited September 2018
    BUY min but do not awaken him , if you got mystic awaken stone used on him
    my opinion
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    he is only arena points. almost as bad as dpxf. could be good on d in aw with high lvl md, but now with it's being nerfed... arena points. better invest in some mastery, lol. or wait and hope for 6* uc
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    I hear he is immune to inverted controls for Emma frost
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    He and Magneto are immune to inverted controls, because of their helmets. BUt that seems a poor reason to spend so many resources.

I think the guy sucks, but now I have so many loyalty... Will wait for Kabam to put there a 5* generic awakening gem for 800k and buy a couple, then.
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 146
    edited September 2018
    If duped, he makes Seatin's list of top defense champs at the same level as Juggernaut, Mordo and Hood.

There are far better choices to use a 5* mystic wake gem on though. I am going to dupe mine with loyalty. There is very little else worthwhile you can do with loyalty, unless you want MD.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    binserya wrote: »
    BUY min but do not awaken him , if you got mystic awaken stone used on him
    my opinion

Do NOT use a gem on him.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Just use your loyalty to buy and dupe him. You're probably not gonna buy much with loyalty anyway