**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* punisher 2099

so i just pulled 6* punisher 2099 from my ultimate disappoinment crystal. he is a champ that i know next to nothing about. i’m sure there are worse champs to pull from a 6* crystal (i got that, too. my first was iron fist), but it’s certainly not exciting for me. i think he looks cool and i like his animations. does he have any uses or is he good for anything? or is he just gonna collect dust at level 1 like IF? what can you guys tell me about him?

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    For me I find he can be quite annoying on defense his specials are really hard to evade and most can’t be punished
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    I actually like my 5*, he does well on defense not great but can catch a champ or two in a war. He does well on nodes that grant power for striking opponents as his specials fire of a ton. I like that he has heal block and regen but more so the heal block and power control. You need to spam L1 to build up his battery. Everything good about him comes from his battery power!
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    He’s great on kinetic mini.

Not a top tier pull but definitely nothing to be sad about, I like him a lot. Also has some heal block.

I’ll give you my Juggy for him. Lol
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    I pulled him too. He has heal block and stun on heavies, but I'm also very disappointed with the pull.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    You get what you pull, so learn to use the champ and maybe you'll feel better down the line.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    I like him as a champ, may not be the best but not the worse. In most fights just Spam his SP1 and stay in Overdrive as long as you can. He wouldn't be the worse champ Vs Void also as his Sp1 has 10 hits, easy to get over the 10's.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I find that using (spamming) sp1 can lead into a heavy chain, as he consumes battery charges to stun on heavy, and sp1 supplies those battery charges. Specials are easy to block though, but that shouldn't be a problem if you're just looking to use them for charges. Overall, very gimmicky character. Just keep track of your battery charges.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I have a 4/55 sig 120, get his overdrive going and his attack is great
  • so my initial thought of “meh” was the correct one... lol cheers for the feedback, gents 😊
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    so my initial thought of “meh” was the correct one... lol cheers for the feedback, gents 😊

he is Really Great I have Him As 4 I Maxed him out good power control champ and heal block Automatic Hes Damage in overdrive mode is Really Great i would love to have him as 5 star

i only have 5 trash champ like cyclope and i have venompool hes good and i have carnage hes buff will make him good Overall you have a good champ and remember there is no God Tire champ

be happy because you have a great champ
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Deadly on kinetic reactor
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    I got cable after my first 6* was Iron Fist. Also know there are worse but that doesn’t lessen the blow.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited September 2018
    -Great Damage once you reach overdrive
    -Good power control, can avoid sp3s. Once you reach overdrive your opponent doesn't gain much power and can help against troublesome champions. He's probably better duped though considering he can reach OD faster.
    -Occassionally helpful regeneration, stun effects. Possible to heavy chain
    -I've heard of people using him on war and beong sucessful.

Definitely underrated. May not be the best pull but he's definitely a good champ to have imo.

I'll rather have him over Juggs, IF, DPX, Jane, DD, KP, Beast, Gamora. Characters that are in trash-meh tier (except for KP obviously).