**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Emma Frost Phantom heavy attack [Under Investigation]

Casal_TCasal_T Posts: 63
edited September 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
In Uncollected event, while fighting Emma Frost, she throws a heavy attack that doesn't hit me however it says KO and I am out. She's already damn hard enough without this bullcrap. This is ridiculous. How does one fight when getting KO'd by mystery punches. I have video and screen shots. qxmr0rf2l9cv.jpg
0bitjby6lzje.jpg
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• gage201205gage201205 Posts: 571 ★★★
    I was getting hit by this damn heavy yesterday too
  • Casal_TCasal_T Posts: 63
    How the heck are we supposed to beat that??
  • LaylicLaylic Posts: 88
    I think it’s a variation of the visual bug that happens sometimes when a champ gets KO during a special or some other animation and ends up still standing once the fight is over.

It’s probably the case that her heavy has a little bit longer range than you can see visually and did actually hit you and break your block to cause the 17k damage but at that point you were registered as KO and the fight ended all animations so the knock back never happened. Could also have been the block damage was 17k (cant remember her details) and caused the same thing.

Your close enough to where that’s possible. If you were across the screen that’d be a different story. Posting the actual video would be helpful.
    Any idea how to post a video? The options are attach image and file and when I try both it says "file format not allowed." Video or not, it's still pretty lame. I was two swipes away when she did the heavy.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    Casal_T wrote: »
    Any idea how to post a video? The options are attach image and file and when I try both it says "file format not allowed." Video or not, it's still pretty lame. I was two swipes away when she did the heavy.

Uplolde it to youtube then put the link in here
  • Hi,

If you are able to upload the video to YouTube and provide a link that would be very helpful in understanding if anything is wrong. Thanks!
    https://youtu.be/kPYsYcbECqo

Here is the part of the video I trimmed down just for the punch in question.
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Looks like she lunges forward during the heavy, ive been wondering the same as well, reminds me of cables heavy
  • Thank you for the video, that is very helpful. We are looking into this issue now.
  • Hi all,

The issue with the attack range for Emma Frost’s Heavy Attack will be resolved in an upcoming update. Thanks for sharing this information for our investigation.
  • Zee_Reborn wrote: »
    Best part:

"What the hell was that?"

An understandable response. lol ;)
    Thanks, how about a revive for my fallen champ?
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    So the bug with Emma ma Heavy will get fixed After this monthly uncollected Evennt is over??
    Is that correct @Kabam Lyra ?
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    I didn't have a problem with this phantom heavy attack when going through uncollected......but, I did have times where I ate a few blocks and then intercepted and got KO'd mid combo out of nowhere.
  • Hi!

To give an update, this issue will be resolved in the 20.1 game update.

For more info please review the 20.0 Known Issues thread and the Changelog.