**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MD Refund Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Harbinger195Harbinger195 Posts: 102
    edited September 2018
    I figured it out! I have been pulling my hair out thinking of how on earth I did not get the right refund since I mostly used units to buy my cores BUT I just remembered me and my old alliance members traded the cores during the last gifting event. So of course it would not show that I had spent the units to buy the cores.

Technically I just bought them for other people and got gifted mine! Sent a ticket but I highly doubt there will be a way to fix that but at least anybody else who did that will now know, oh that's why it does not match.

@Kabam Miike you might want to let the team know and make a post. Its nobody fault that it was wrong because when the gifting event was on nobody would have thought of a mastery being refunded haha

So to clarify I spent well over 2.5k units to get up to MD4 but got 560k loyalty back instead instead because the system will only have seen that I got given the cores.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Plus the cores that were found questing.

I got 240k loyalty back. I had to buy 5 more cores with my on loyalty to get back to md3. 40k of my own loyalty down the drain to get back to exactly where I was.
  • Chaos_MindChaos_Mind Posts: 6
    edited September 2018
    So I spent mostly units back when MD came out to be one of the first in my alliance to have it at lv5, kept it until it was "Refunded".
    Got my 5 mastery points and 60 units... period...
    Submitted a ticket and pretty much get told they are not even looking at individual tickets related to this issue, but if you have another issue we will be happy to help on that...
    God damned joke...
    8hqnvwnuzcfd.jpg
    l0uk16tu4bh8.jpg

• Jtc wrote: »
    For f’s sake, really. The refund got me to md 1/5. I run md 3/5. Basically to get back what I worked and paid for I know have to spend again.. you couldn’t of meant to screw up this up right? Refund should equal all material needed to replace your current level of MD. Not 1/5 if I’m st 3/5. This was another kabam execution boneheaded move.

Do you remember how much Loyalty and/or Units that you received in the Refund Message?

Hi Mike, i haven't received loyalty/units back and all my friends have got them back. Is there any issue? thanks
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Cristalman wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Cristalman wrote: »
    The most funny I eared about the refund, it's someone who didn't had MD, but he was also refund, Kabam you're great

You don’t need MD for a refund.

What I mean is that he never unlocked MD so he didn't spend anything on it, but he had a good surprise this morning

Right. And I’m saying he could have gotten a refund without unlocking MD. It’s about having the cores, not necessarily MD.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Higgss wrote: »
    Because I bought it back and it cost 1,240,000 loyalty,

Mystic core 8k per one

Lvl 1 - 5 cores 40k loyalty
    Lvl 2 - 10 cores 80k loyalty
    Lvl 3 - 20 cores 160k loyalty
    Lvl 4 - 40 cores 320k loyalty
    Lvl 5 - 80 cores 640k loyalty

Do you or realize that you got 510 units which add to another 17 cores.
    That's the difference you missed in loyalty
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    After the Mystic Dispersion refund, I know have enough alliance shards to buy the 5 star Unstoppable Colossus. Should I buy him or get Mystic Dispersion again?
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    I figured it out! I have been pulling my hair out thinking of how on earth I did not get the right refund since I mostly used units to buy my cores BUT I just remembered me and my old alliance members traded the cores during the last gifting event. So of course it would not show that I had spent the units to buy the cores.

Technically I just bought them for other people and got gifted mine! Sent a ticket but I highly doubt there will be a way to fix that but at least anybody else who did that will now know, oh that's why it does not match.

@Kabam Miike you might want to let the team know and make a post. Its nobody fault that it was wrong because when the gifting event was on nobody would have thought of a mastery being refunded haha

So to clarify I spent well over 2.5k units to get up to MD4 but got 560k loyalty back instead instead because the system will only have seen that I got given the cores.

They already addressed that you would get loyalty for cores you received as gifts and the people you gifted cores to would receive their refund with loyalty as well. This was explained when they first started talking about the change and refund.
  • NirocharlieNirocharlie Posts: 54
    Posting on the thread again, just to reiterate that there has been a mistake with the refund, which is clearly a shared issue. Got refunded 120k loyalty, which is the correct amount for MD lvl 2. However, I was at MD lvl 4, and also spent a few units towards cores. When topped with continued issues concerning uncanny danger rooms rewards, it’s not been a fun time this last day. I hope it can be fixed @Kabam Miike
  • I bought quite a bit of of the mystic cores with units but only got loyalty back is anyone else having this issue
  • if you do not have UC buy him , if you have him buy MD again its mostly for AW attack
  • MarvinMarvin Posts: 17
    After claiming the refund for mystic dispersion mastery the 4 points i had in it were taken away and the game was asking me to pay the cores to unlock it again. Whats up with that? This for sure has to be a bug right?
  • It's a reset, not a refund and keep what you had.
    They are giving you the option of doing something else with the resources, be glad you got yours I received 60 units for 5 levels of MD...
  • I used loyalty to buy my mystic cores but what about the units I spent on carbon cores to unlock the mastery. Why didn't u get those units refunded? What of I have decided to go to another mastery instead that requires those units to unlock it. I just dont get how only addressing the value of the mystic cores works.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Yet the mastery points that were spent, were not returned.

That is the crux of Marvin’s topic.
  • He has the points, he doesn't understand he needs to re-unlock MD, which is what the loyalty/units are for...
  • Chaos_Mind wrote: »
    It's a reset, not a refund and keep what you had.
    They are giving you the option of doing something else with the resources, be glad you got yours I received 60 units for 5 levels of MD...

I've passed your user information on to the team for investigation of this issue.
  • @Kabam Miike Thank you, I know you guys are busy today putting out fires you didn't start.
    Appreciate the work all of you Admin/Mods do.
  • Marvin wrote: »
    After claiming the refund for mystic dispersion mastery the 4 points i had in it were taken away and the game was asking me to pay the cores to unlock it again. Whats up with that? This for sure has to be a bug right?

Do you mean that you are now missing 4 Mastery Points?

The part about buying the Cores again is correct, as you were given back all of the resources required to repurchase it if you would like.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Kasheem wrote: »
    I used loyalty to buy my mystic cores but what about the units I spent on carbon cores to unlock the mastery. Why didn't u get those units refunded? What of I have decided to go to another mastery instead that requires those units to unlock it. I just dont get how only addressing the value of the mystic cores works.
    You didn’t spend carbon cores on MD.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Get the 5* for collection.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    People that have a R4 5* UC are really happy to have him for this mo the event though.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    I know that Unst Colossus is pretty bad (I dont have him as a 5 star) but if i am getting him, it will only be for my 5 star collection
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Only got loyalty but I know I used units to get MD4. Got the same "we're reviewing a lot of tickets about this" response when I submitted a ticket. The total amount of the refund seems correct for the amount of cores I had, just sucks when you're refunded with store credit after buying with cash.

Just another reason I hate having so many in-game currencies.
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    Hi I'm back. I recently started playing the game agian after like a 3 month break. Anyway, so I had 4 points in mystic dispersion and when you took that all away I only got 1 point back. Not to mention I spent like 200,000 loyalty on chores for it and only got 88,000 back. Please help.
  • CFree wrote: »
    Kasheem wrote: »
    I used loyalty to buy my mystic cores but what about the units I spent on carbon cores to unlock the mastery. Why didn't u get those units refunded? What of I have decided to go to another mastery instead that requires those units to unlock it. I just dont get how only addressing the value of the mystic cores works.
    You didn’t spend carbon cores on MD.

Not directly on MD, but if it wasn't for MD I wouldn't have had 11 points in utility to unlock MD