**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Masteries for LoL runs

So, I recently had a thought about LoL and needed some feedback. I'm considering unlocking Glass Cannon, Recoil, and Double Edge. The attack multiplier would raise my attack so I could take multiple champs with attack above 2K instead of 1 and clock team. My team would consist of.......

Blade 5* r4
Morningstar 6* r1
Gwenpool/Medusa/Starlord 5* r4
2 others for attack/block synergy

My thoughts were that this would allow me to be more versatile through the LoL and not dependant on 1 champ. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Your masteries don’t affect the timer, only base attack and attack synergies matter.
  • Options
    I found that out the hard way. :-( I was trying to do the same thing you’re trying to do.
  • Options
    justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    Really? That seems ridiculous. It should absolutely affect the timer
  • Options
    justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    Well. Thanks for the heads up. I would've been pissed if I had done that and not slowed down the timer. I may do it still just to unlock Double Edge.......but now I know
  • Options
    I agree, it sucks that it doesn’t work. Lol I was about to buy units for masteries but thankfully someone in my ally saved me.