**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Masteries for LoL runs

So, I recently had a thought about LoL and needed some feedback. I'm considering unlocking Glass Cannon, Recoil, and Double Edge. The attack multiplier would raise my attack so I could take multiple champs with attack above 2K instead of 1 and clock team. My team would consist of.......

Blade 5* r4
Morningstar 6* r1
Gwenpool/Medusa/Starlord 5* r4
2 others for attack/block synergy

My thoughts were that this would allow me to be more versatile through the LoL and not dependant on 1 champ. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Comments

• JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Your masteries don’t affect the timer, only base attack and attack synergies matter.
    I found that out the hard way. :-( I was trying to do the same thing you’re trying to do.
  • justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    Really? That seems ridiculous. It should absolutely affect the timer
  • justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    Well. Thanks for the heads up. I would've been pissed if I had done that and not slowed down the timer. I may do it still just to unlock Double Edge.......but now I know
    I agree, it sucks that it doesn’t work. Lol I was about to buy units for masteries but thankfully someone in my ally saved me.