**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Danger Room Quest Completion Problem.

I would like rewards/some form of compensation for work/effort put in to this alliance event quest. 1 alliance member completely blew the rest of us out of the water in points attributed and me along with everyone else were unable to keep up and reach a “minimum point requirement” to receive our OWN milestone rewards from within our alliance??! so no one but 1 person receives rewards because he has the ability to complete more and the more difficult ridiculously hard special danger rooms. Can some light please be shed on this topic, I’d really like to get the rewards my alliance reached as well as the rest of the alliance.

Comments

• MT_hammerMT_hammer Posts: 11
    Also the points system for getting points is really wonky, Doing the regular danger rooms on every difficulty every day Wasn’t even enough to get me enough “minimum points required” to earn milestone rewards...
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit I apologize please inform me if this is unacceptable to do @‘ing you guys. I understand there are lots of posts and etc that y’all concern yourselves with, I just want to make sure that this catches someone’s attention and this issue can be resolved for this weeks quest as well.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Unless I'm misunderstand what's going on here, then no matter what score anyone else in your alliance puts up you would still only receive the same rewards.
    @Markjv81 the problem is I didn’t get any rewards. I had ~35000 points plus or minus 1 thousand, just below 2nd place, and first place had like 126000 points or something like that and because I was unable to get a minimum requirement of 50,000 points I didn’t get any of the milestone rewards from within our alliance along with everyone else minus the top guy. It seemed like because he got so many points that there was a minimum threashold sort of, a minimum requirement of points to be eligible for the rewards we earned as an alliance so that he’s not carrying us but we all pushed up the milestone rewards together as an alliance and received no rewards.
  • The milestone rewards are not determined by how many points the top guy gets, but which milestone it is. The last milestone has a minimum contribution of 50k regardless of what the top guy gets. Also, you definitely can get 50k if you can complete the epic rooms. Otherwise, I’m afraid you have to settle for the lower milestone.
  • Anyway, if what you said is true and the top guy has 126k and the rest of you have 35k or below, the maximum score you guys have is 126k + 35k * 29 other members. That is less than 1.2m, well short of the 1.9m required for the last milestone too so I doubt the top guy could get the milestone as well.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    MT_hammer wrote: »
    @Markjv81 the problem is I didn’t get any rewards. I had ~35000 points plus or minus 1 thousand, just below 2nd place, and first place had like 126000 points or something like that and because I was unable to get a minimum requirement of 50,000 points I didn’t get any of the milestone rewards from within our alliance along with everyone else minus the top guy. It seemed like because he got so many points that there was a minimum threashold sort of, a minimum requirement of points to be eligible for the rewards we earned as an alliance so that he’s not carrying us but we all pushed up the milestone rewards together as an alliance and received no rewards.

Every alliance has the same minimum requirement per milestone, they are in no way related to scores of individual members.
    @Inimico then why did I see receive 0 rewards ? And I’m Unable to complete the special danger rooms so what then?
  • InimicoInimico Posts: 52
    edited September 2018
    @MT_hammer What do you mean by receiving zero rewards? You didn't get a single milestone reward, or you just didn't get the last milestone reward? From what I see, the second last milestone has a minimum of 25k, so if your alliance hit that number of points you should have gotten that reward.
  • Ok if you didn't get ANY milestone rewards, then that's a bug, could you show us a screenshot?