**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 4 Champion Requirements

Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
Once I get a full squad of 4 Star, Rank 4 champions - will I be able to complete Act 4 without using health refills?

I’m pretty skilled but I’m waiting to complete my roster so I can get a better squad.

Right now I’ve finished 3 chapters with little to no usage of health refills with these 4 stars:

Rank 4 Iceman and Crossbones
Rank 3 Ghost Rider, Doc Ock, and Cap WW2

Thoughts and tips are appreciated. Has anyone ever completed Act 4 with quality 4 Star, Rank 4 champions?

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I didn’t have them when I originally completed it, but AA and Gulk would be incredibly useful. If you don’t have them fine a champ that can handle starburst and thorns.
  • JyotishkaJyotishka Posts: 122
    Take at least a champ with double immunities (bleed/poison) and good power control
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    @Viper1987 @Jyotishka

Will my current squad above suffice? I also have a Mephisto and Morningstar I could swap out for Cap (I just hate having the same class).

My only Blade is a 3 Star and he can’t really be that effective in Act 4. It seems like you have to have a 4 Star rank 3 to really make a dent.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    I did my first run of act 4 with a 4* 4/40 hood, gambit, and falcon, 3/30 magik and a 3* max colossus. Din't have too much trouble besides maestro, which took a few revives, but you should be fine, if you play well you probably won't have to use mcuh more than a few potions.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    edited September 2018
    maestro is a bit of a pain I had a few 4* r5 champs if you practice and store some units and revives and you have newer powerful champs don't think you will have too much issue just takes a lot of energy to complete
  • CanekaCaneka Posts: 12
    since you said, you are skilled, u can probably do it with the champs u have right now, i did it with 5 4/40, and by the looks of it you have better champs (y), maestro is not that hard, u just need to push him to his sp2 and gg. (his sp1 is harder to dodge, and if blocked makes u degen)
    good luck !
  • Illusion0410Illusion0410 Posts: 103
    hey any tips on getting astery cores fore dexterity??
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Only need one point in dexterity - ever. Don't use anything to unlock more.
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364

Cam97 said:

@Viper1987 @Jyotishka

Will my current squad above suffice? I also have a Mephisto and Morningstar I could swap out for Cap (I just hate having the same class).

My only Blade is a 3 Star and he can’t really be that effective in Act 4. It seems like you have to have a 4 Star rank 3 to really make a dent.

Are any of them awakened?
    This is 2 years old...
    Oh. I blame the people who reinvigorated it. I just saw it in my feed
This discussion has been closed.