**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MD Refund Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Neal2158 wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    Kasheem wrote: »
    I used loyalty to buy my mystic cores but what about the units I spent on carbon cores to unlock the mastery. Why didn't u get those units refunded? What of I have decided to go to another mastery instead that requires those units to unlock it. I just dont get how only addressing the value of the mystic cores works.
    You didn’t spend carbon cores on MD.

Not directly on MD, but if it wasn't for MD I wouldn't have had 11 points in utility to unlock MD

You still didn't spend carbonadium cores
  • @Kabam Miike I only got 43k loyalty and I had r4 md which mostly was spent with units I feel like you guys screwed people over on this and this is outrageous
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    How did the refund work, exactly, cause the refund I got on my two accounts were way different. My main had 48k and I did in fact have the MD. My daughter’s account got 64k and does not have MD in masteries. Soooo...I’m a little confused.
  • OK, it's been almost 24h now since people got their MD refunded. Still waiting in mine, so would like some clarification when I will receive it.

Username: Ryndan
  • Got my loyalty refund but didn’t get units
  • I aslo have not received my refund. Please help!!!!
    IGN theScapegoat
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I mean,I got mine but could use another ;)
  • lusoninjalusoninja Posts: 17
    I received mine but no units just loyalty. Pretty sure that isn’t right!
  • lusoninjalusoninja Posts: 17
    Pod35 wrote: »
    got md refund but didn't get units

Same here
  • nelly22nelly22 Posts: 65
    So i received 1 mil loyalty and 650 units. I’m extremely frustrated and upset with kabam for giving loyalty for units i spent during the gifting event.

Can a Kabam representative please explain to me why I would receive loyalty for this reason:
    I spend 300 units to gift my teammate X number of greater gifting crystals and
    my teammate spends 300 units to gift me X number of mystic cores?

Does not make since to me but thanks for the 1 mil loyalty that i will never use. Unbelievable!
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Well, after thinking I got ripped off I worked out that my first 2 points were from farmed cores, The loyalty refund put two points back in plus change for the few I had in inventory.

1800 units seems to cover the other two points I had.

• @Kabam Miike why have i only revcieved 30 units as a refund when i had MD4
    ujzhr3e3n2oz.png

• This is crazy. Are they not going to give me my units. I don't see the alert on top anymore
  • Can a kabam rep answer my question. Will I not get my units spent on MD. I don't see the alert on top anymore.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    How come i had MD 3/5, but i can only get it back to 2/5? Thats BS
  • Still no refund @Kabam Miike. Had MD 4
  • 36 hours after sending ticket still no reply, still have 60 units in mailbox as my refund for MD5...
    We need answers or at least acknowledge that you guys seriously screwed over some people here and there..
  • Hey Summoners,

Some of you have reported that you may not have received the correct refund for your previously purchased Mystical Master Cores. After doing some research, we have found some Summoners that did not receive the correct amount of Loyalty and Units that they should have.

What we discovered is that, while most Summoners were not affected, some Summoners did not receive resources that reflected the Data that we had collected.

We will be rectifying this issue in the coming days, and any Summoner that received less Loyalty or Units than they should have will receive the difference.

As a reminder, the refund includes all of the Units or Loyalty that you have historically spent on Mystical Mastery Cores. If you had purchased Mystical Mastery Cores with Units, you will receive the Unit value in return. If you had purchased Mystical Mastery Cores with Loyalty, had found them in a Quest, or had received them as a gift, you will receive the Loyalty value in return.

Thank you all for you patience as we worked to investigate this issue.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Marvin wrote: »
    After claiming the refund for mystic dispersion mastery the 4 points i had in it were taken away and the game was asking me to pay the cores to unlock it again. Whats up with that? This for sure has to be a bug right?

Do you mean that you are now missing 4 Mastery Points?

The part about buying the Cores again is correct, as you were given back all of the resources required to repurchase it if you would like.

@Kabam Miike , that's not true and what everyone is telling the mods here. A lot of people are getting shafted on what they got back - to the point where they are not able to get back to the same level of MD they had prior to it being "refunded" - some by a lot. Some are even saying they got way more stuff than they deserved. The refunds have been a total fail. So far, just this week...

1) I got shafted on 40K loyalty to get back to MD level 3 and had to come out of my own loyalty to get back to it

2) uncanny danger rooms were screwed up and I haven't received my T2A shards or the rewards for completing any of the rooms a second time

3) New AQ season event points have been messed up since day one and removed - this is the only one with silver lining right now as we're all supposed to get them at max when it's over - that's cool and fair.

4) game play on an iphone is nearly impossible again because of the extreme lag from 20.0

A mistake here and there is OK - we all make mistakes. But this is the pattern we keep seeing more and more of and it's super frustrating. It's not even funny how everyone expects Kabam to mess up instead of get it right whenever anything changes in the game. Now that dungeons are back, I'm waiting to see how long it is before the unscheduled maintenance returns (and how often).

For now, we're all asking, "Can we get our correct payout for MD"? When/how will this be addressed? I sent a support ticket in and never heard a peep. Case #04900684. Checked SPAM, inbox, unread messages, everything, no automated reply or confirmation at all.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    I just got to the end of this thread and saw the update. Nice to see a correction coming. Hope that works out. Would be nicer if it was correct the first time though. There's a reason the Meme thread is growing and growing.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike do you need my in game ID or will you be able to find that from my email as its linked to this account?

Already got it. I've passed it on to the team, and will have somebody look into it!

Thanks for passing on my information about the incorrect refund, I just got sent an additional 630 units and 112k loyalty
  • AFOMANAFOMAN Posts: 12
    @Kabam Miike how will we know if and when our claim to more units or Loyalty, or corrected distribution of the two will be for filled by The game team.
  • What appears to be the correct total refund just arrived, thanks guys.