**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 4 Champion Requirements

Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
Once I get a full squad of 4 Star, Rank 4 champions - will I be able to complete Act 4 without using health refills?

I’m pretty skilled but I’m waiting to complete my roster so I can get a better squad.

Right now I’ve finished 3 chapters with little to no usage of health refills with these 4 stars:

Rank 4 Iceman and Crossbones
Rank 3 Ghost Rider, Doc Ock, and Cap WW2

Thoughts and tips are appreciated. Has anyone ever completed Act 4 with quality 4 Star, Rank 4 champions?

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I didn’t have them when I originally completed it, but AA and Gulk would be incredibly useful. If you don’t have them fine a champ that can handle starburst and thorns.
  • JyotishkaJyotishka Posts: 122
    Take at least a champ with double immunities (bleed/poison) and good power control
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    @Viper1987 @Jyotishka

Will my current squad above suffice? I also have a Mephisto and Morningstar I could swap out for Cap (I just hate having the same class).

My only Blade is a 3 Star and he can’t really be that effective in Act 4. It seems like you have to have a 4 Star rank 3 to really make a dent.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    I did my first run of act 4 with a 4* 4/40 hood, gambit, and falcon, 3/30 magik and a 3* max colossus. Din't have too much trouble besides maestro, which took a few revives, but you should be fine, if you play well you probably won't have to use mcuh more than a few potions.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    edited September 2018
    maestro is a bit of a pain I had a few 4* r5 champs if you practice and store some units and revives and you have newer powerful champs don't think you will have too much issue just takes a lot of energy to complete
  • CanekaCaneka Posts: 12
    since you said, you are skilled, u can probably do it with the champs u have right now, i did it with 5 4/40, and by the looks of it you have better champs (y), maestro is not that hard, u just need to push him to his sp2 and gg. (his sp1 is harder to dodge, and if blocked makes u degen)
    good luck !
  • Illusion0410Illusion0410 Posts: 103
    hey any tips on getting astery cores fore dexterity??
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Only need one point in dexterity - ever. Don't use anything to unlock more.
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364

Cam97 said:

@Viper1987 @Jyotishka

Will my current squad above suffice? I also have a Mephisto and Morningstar I could swap out for Cap (I just hate having the same class).

My only Blade is a 3 Star and he can’t really be that effective in Act 4. It seems like you have to have a 4 Star rank 3 to really make a dent.

Are any of them awakened?
    This is 2 years old...
    Oh. I blame the people who reinvigorated it. I just saw it in my feed
This discussion has been closed.