**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I use a synergy champion for questing?

Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
edited September 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Guys I just got a 4 star gr..

My current team
Voodoo
Hood
AA
Imiw
Vision(aou)

I’m thinking of
Gr
Blade 3 star(maxed out in all possible ways)
AA
Hood
Vision aou

All mentioned above are 4 star unduped unless stated.
Please tell me if I should use blade for synergy or use another champ there?

Comments

• Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Just try it and see if it works better for you.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    The more champs you have, the more often your questing team will change. There is no team that fits every quest. Scout ahead, see what champs you need.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Personally i would rather only focus on 4 star, but yeah, give it try, everyone has their own style
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Also, more importantly, what content are you doing? Judging that a 4* seems like a bit of a game changer I’d guess act 4 and master mode?
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    edited September 2018
    Also, more importantly, what content are you doing? Judging that a 4* seems like a bit of a game changer I’d guess act 4 and master mode?

I did initial run of act 4 during summoner appreciation week... now I’m doin master mode EA chapter 2... I don’t think I’ll do 3... 3 out of 5 4 star is r4