**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Morningstar 6* worth r2?

So I just opened a 6* Morningstar and I have read how she is a good LoL option. I’ve already tested her in AQ and she does massive damage at 5 souls. I am considering taking her to r2 but that’s a huge commitment.

Any opinions would be helpful.

Comments

• John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    If you have magik and guilly, do it
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    She is pretty awesome. But since she is unduped I would probably vote for your Medusa or your blade.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    This is a tough question but I know that if I had pulled Morningstar as a 6* I would do it in a heartbeat. That one soul that she benefits from with her Awakening can be added with the guilty synergy, unfortunately you won't be able to copy buffs but the only place I have seen that defective is versus Masochism.

It will cost you 4 revives vs Red Hulk to gain the souls needed to solo LOL with her. I am no expert but maybe @danielmath can provide some more insight as I have read that he has done LOL with Morningstar.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Unduped I do not think so
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    @justin311 I wouldn't rank 2 any 6* unduped because the prestige is too low, but if prestige isn't a concern then ya she's a solid option for lab at R2. You can take a look at some of the fights when i did a stream with her, dreamin34 is my youtube.
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    if its duped, in a heartbeat! Unduped, she loses a lot of her potential
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I'm actually thinking of taking my 5* to R5 ahead of my Magik. She's really fun to use.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    No. It costs way too much and really kills your prestige.
  • justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    @danielmath @RagamugginGunner Can u explain why you wouldn’t do it based on prestige? I don’t understand that issue
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    justin311 wrote: »
    @danielmath @RagamugginGunner Can u explain why you wouldn’t do it based on prestige? I don’t understand that issue

MS unduped has very low prestige.
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWicLzOgUXs

She is amazing against those that build up any kind of Buffs. Her SP2 does increased damage per buff
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Mannysmk wrote: »
    If you have that dude awakened possibly, his ability is annoying but useful..

It’s an she, her comic movie in YouTube showed her as an queen in some dark castle

All unduped 6* prestige is terrible, but if you pull MS again i'd r2 her for sure
  • justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    Thanks everyone
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

When did Presitge start to matter again?
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    So I just opened a 6* Morningstar and I have read how she is a good LoL option. I’ve already tested her in AQ and she does massive damage at 5 souls. I am considering taking her to r2 but that’s a huge commitment.

I think so, I have a 5* dupped at R3 that is on the list for R4. Calculating with the rest of the year I only have the ability to take one 5 star to R 4 and 1 6* to R2 and I really want to take a 6* to R two it might be Angela unless I get a better damaged dealer later this year.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    G0311 wrote: »

I think so, I have a 5* dupped at R3 that is on the list for R4. Calculating with the rest of the year I only have the ability to take one 5 star to R 4 and 1 6* to R2 and I really want to take a 6* to R two it might be Angela unless I get a better damaged dealer later this year.

I could have brought both Magik and Quake to 5/65 but instead took 6* Angela to R2. Personally feel I made the right decision because I managed to finish my first LOL path with her. @G0311
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    G0311 wrote: »

I could have brought both Magik and Quake to 5/65 but instead took 6* Angela to R2. Personally feel I made the right decision because I managed to finish my first LOL path with her. @G0311

Nice I have her and Loki, I'll get my next 6* next month, I might have a 4th by the time i have enough T5 basic, so it will be her if the others turn out duds
    CapWW2 wrote: »

When did Presitge start to matter again?

When AQ got revamped