**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Glory store problems [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Comments

• ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    Still waiting for the bug to be fixed...so annoying
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Still awaiting fix on glory store situation.

Would very much like to get the glory back that I was overcharged.

1300+ glory for 2 purchases of t4b frags is a bit much....

Already submitted a support ticket....
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Is it fixed now? My glory will go into overflow at rhe end of this week ffs
  • Hey gang -

This has been heavy on our radar and we're currently looking into reimbursing overcharges. Once we have more details we'll update you on that, but at the moment I just wanted to swing by and assure y'all that we're still looking at this. Thank you again for the continued patience. We really appreciate it.
  • shawnli87shawnli87 Posts: 99
    Hey guys!

Just a quick update - we're working on a fix for this with the rest of the team! We'll update you once we push it live. Thank you again for your continued patience. :)

I bought a couple of the t2a fragments. I was charged the correct amount and received the correct amount of fragments. Was the fix pushed? If so, where’s the announcement?
  • like the title says. where it at yo?
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    For what?
  • Alliance quests rarely seem to give glory! Even with 100% exploration! i need t4 science catalysts! They make this the only way to get them and they dont even work properly!!
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Glory is paid out at the end of the AQ week. You get it in the Peak Milestones and for your alliance's rank.
  • B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
    Wake up guys!! The extra glory it took from us when the new charges went live. A lot of us that used glory immediately after were charged more than we should have but they acknowledged it then nothing has been said since.
  • ManTymeManTyme Posts: 47
    I need answers kabam!

Seriously though
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Ok, AQ rewards were just sent out. Is the store still bugged?
  • It would be nice to have an answer as to whether we are safe to make purchases before the store resets, especially now that we all got AQ rewards.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    The Glory store isn't displaying correctly. I haven't bought any T4B shards since last AQ but it shows I've already bought 4 this AQ. I just now received my glory. Why didn't it reset this AQ? Is this going to be fixed before next AQ?

qpowvqkx3qhh.png
  • iwt7gpx1yhdh.png
    leb7arrixdhw.png
    NOW IT SAYS IT ONLY COSTS 2030 TO BUY I HAVE 2307 WHY WANT IT LET ME BUY WHT DOES IT SAYS INSUFFICIENT FUNDS
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Its fixed for me
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    I don't understand how this is still a thing. Could you imagine if something similar were going on just with the unit store where you pay cash? It would be fixed immediately. Can we please get a timeline on when to expect a fix or at least some kind of response to the question if we spend glory will we be reimbursed the difference in cost that we're overpaying
    ff7ocfkkh925.png

• Is a fix confirmed?
  • Bonzai820Bonzai820 Posts: 35
    I am literally sooo close to a r5 Medusa...I need 8000 shards...let me buy my shards! Please?
  • B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
    Any update on this kabam?
  • JamesMJamesM Posts: 133
    Any hope this will be fixed before reset?
  • I'd really like this to be fixed before the store resets. It hurt my AW this week bc I couldn't upgrade a defender....