**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War Bugged Power Index [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    It's visual only. Your opponent sees the nodes as they normally would.
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    My alliances war defenders aren’t showing their node boosts in their ratings
    Are they actually weaker or is this just a display glitch ?
  • Kw4zyKw4zy Posts: 27
    It’s also doing that for me as well
  • Hi,

We have just started a new AW and our base stats aren't been boosted by Link Nodes,our main boss. R5 MODOK is sat at 6358, this hasn't effected the enemy team so they have a HUGE advantage!

Any help would be great
  • f6377azfsoi1.png
  • ht4pyv0cd5pu.png
  • Does anyone know why when an AW starts, everyone’s defenders are dropping dramatically in rating? That voutvbxtonk0.png
    Medusa was about a 16k when placed. Any help would be appreciated.
  • thwip493thwip493 Posts: 43
    They won't get buffed by nodes when attacking session of the war starts. The opponents are slicing through us like butter 9aas1zhx8qgn.jpg
    lix3catd5cea.jpg
    uf0vv5tztkz0.jpg
    p0argvkzba85.jpg
  • In our last two wars and this war our champs tile rating has dropped on every tile by roughly two thirds meaning all our champs are totally useless in defence I.e even 6* on link locked node is only 6k ish while our opponents have remained on the 19k we started at during placement. This obviously is impacting on our wars and now pretty much ends our season before it starts. Why is this happening Kabam please explain?????
  • MattyPerlerMattyPerler Posts: 91
    So for the last 3 wars none of our champs pi seem to change when placed in war defence. Their health and attack do change but seem to be a virtual bug with their PI; eg. Boss will show up as 6k not 50k
  • In our last two wars and this war our champs tile rating has dropped on every tile by roughly two thirds meaning all our champs are totally useless in defence I.e even 6* on link locked node is only 6k ish while our opponents have remained on the 19k we started at during placement. This obviously is impacting on our wars and now pretty much ends our season before it starts. Why is this happening Kabam please explain?????
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It's a visual bug. Your Opponent will see the correct buffed Champs.
  • ChubzChubz Posts: 115
    Myself, and members from my alliance have been reporting to me that their power rating has dropped from when they placed them during placement.

KABAM, I need answers now, this is messed up bro, what's up???
  • JynetixJynetix Posts: 91
    Not sure this is entirely true. Last war this happened to use and all 3 BGs got cleared 100% with the other alliance with hardly any KOs. Now we have this again and they are breezing through.
  • Same with us. Opposition team is using 3k champs and walking through nodes that should be 10k without any damage. During placement nodes showed correct power, but during fight our nodes are unbuffed. Their nodes are at proper strength. Our boss node is at 5k. Should be about 15k.
    xla3ra9089sy.png
  • MattyPerlerMattyPerler Posts: 91
    We are on third war in a row where this has happened. Absolute joke
  • CanekaCaneka Posts: 12
    is it dropping the hp and attack of them? or did u just notice the PI? if its just the PI than its just not showing correctly, wich is fine.
    check the nodes they are on, do the math with the %hp/attack bonus see if it fits.
  • RuschRusch Posts: 32
    The buff/nodes are not showing on our Alliance war, is this temporary or you guys aware of this.
  • This is the opponents compared to ours.. this has to be a bug
    ejapa50stiog.jpg
    8axjbwnx702e.jpg
  • My alliance is first pic.. opponent second pic
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Probably just a visual bug. It happens a lot
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    edited September 2018
    Same thing in our war. We have a 5k boss they have a 19k. Would be really nice for a mod to let us know its just a glitch....
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Kade7175 wrote: »
    Same thing in our war. We have a 5k boss they have a 19k. Would be really nice for a mod to let us know its just a glitch....
    I’ve seen the same issue. I don’t think it’s worth a 12 hour maintenance break, Kabam
  • MrDMrD Posts: 30
    edited September 2018
    It is only a visual bug I guess. We experienced this as well.
  • Curious if anyone else is having the same issue that my alliance currently is. We found a match shortly after the season started and placed our Defenders as usual. However, once the attack phase started all of our defending Heroes ratings dropped significantly. Meanwhile our enemies Heroes have remained as strong as they should be for a regular opponent of ours. Our enemy is plowing right through us with these while we are fighting against Defenders that are 10 times stronger than us. Not sure why their Heroes retained their rating while even some of our strongest 4 and 5 star boss nodes have a 2-4k rating. Help!?!? :o(
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Bro there are like 700 threads about this and in the massice merged one its been confirmed to be a visual glitch caused by the view base button
  • Thx for the info, didn't even look, just logged in and posted asap. Frustrated and tired...take care and good luck
  • Madman1220Madman1220 Posts: 30
    So while looking at out war defense I noticed that our defenders pi looked extremely low. In fact our boss is showing to only have a 7806 pi with all 4 supply nodes still up. It's a duped 5* moon knight who's pi is 7806 with as a champ. I looked at the other alliance's defense and their boss is at 80k with nodes up. What's going on
    ftmvp929wxsv.jpg
    Tier 7
    What I'm talking abouttfuq0mysr14f.jpg
    pgc7e3gz163t.jpg