**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Keep up the great work Kabam!

XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
I wanna take the time to say thank you kabam for taking the time, listening to our plea and finally revamping carnage and venom.

On the subject of their revamp, I was thinking that we should take advantage of this situation and come up with a poll seeing which two characters should be revamped following carnage and venom.

Edit: I meant to include “other” as an option but forgot... so if there’s a champ I forgot to mention, feel free to add them through the comments

Keep up the great work Kabam! 72 votes

Tech:Rocket raccoon and OG iron man
15%
TendersquadVeryCoolUserNameHammerbro_64Player909DRTOJohn757Ebbi23987jkcjmijiSPIDERMANANTMANuthy99Mikey_XO123 11 votes
Mutant:Gambit and Colossus
36%
nelly22Hell_Goliathfish8sixGruftybm3eppsJim0172NEO_mr_AndersonJayBird_IsTheWordXXGhost_RiderXXRasiloverCutless_XRepto23AdvRicemanincognerdo77LOGAN580ItsTheBroskiDaddyDMitchell35Aleor 26 votes
Skill:Winter soldier and Netflix DD
9%
Shani009900BlackFreQuencyXxLoganTDCxXBlackluster_6crystaldsmithQuattrucciCosmicspiderman777 7 votes
Science:Spider Gwen
11%
SyndicatedJustusCastrumVoltolosJayCeethegrimmlingFhfjghhggggjfhfjgCiqMCOCLordNeo 8 votes
Mystic: Iron Fist
27%
mutamattSnizzbarSpity68CapWW2AxeCopFireHeraldofNonePGUNZ4694Darkrider05buttersSavio444Jdub1250TheHoodedDormammuOmegaDexionPrimetime_769Nb2121Bdavis_2017FangmanglerLoctiteSuperGlueChubzScøøb 20 votes

Comments

• XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Collossus and Blue Cyclops
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    I don't think rocket, gambit, and winter soldier are in desperate need of a dupe, they're all decent champs, not great, but occasionally useful. What I would really like to see is a rework to either og iron man or superior iron man, as it's kind of lame to them being the exact same character besides their class.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Karnak needs a true strike buff. It's silly for him to have it. And maybe some power gain. Make him bit better.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Science:Spider Gwen
    Spider gwen and Karnak need sp1 that actually does damage
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    There’s nothing wrong with Rocket Raccoon.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Winter Soldier is a pretty good champ already
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Mystic: Iron Fist
    iron fist, colossus and unstoppable colossus all need buffs.
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    Civil Warrior
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    edited September 2018
    Rocket is no bad champion at all. And Winter Soldier with the correct synergy is AMAZING. Iron fist and Colossus need that update. Colossus with that Omega synergy is cool just would be so much better if he was at least a decent champ.
  • Deadpool x-force is the most worthless but should be awesome champ in the game. Followed closely by magneto. They both need a buff in a bad way.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    So many need work. I wish they would spend a month or 2 dedicated to reworking outdated champs, instead of just throwing new champs to replace them
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I'd say Gambit and og Magneto (both actually). dpxf and Colossus might need it more, but they got some sinergies buffs recently (wich are pretty lame, could've just give those to champs). but Magneto need it asap, not only he's useless, but good animation is the only one I dislike more than new Thor (while carnage had a pretty cool one)
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    DPX should be one of the mutants getting revamped not Gambit.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I kinda have Rocket Sig 80 and he’s one of my newer champs, so a buff for him would be cool, but I don’t rlly think he needs it. Maybe OG and Sup Iron men instead.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    If using this list I would say Iron Fist for sure, but I really think these champs need to be retired. That way they could always be reintroduced later with the crazy level buffs and debuffs the current new champs see.
  • thwip493thwip493 Posts: 43
    Ant-Man