**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AW and summoner characters

So today in war I was playing me Hulk (Rangnorak) against yellow jacket. So after I used my level 3 signature move I died. I was at 80% and I thought I knocked off all of YJ's health put it came back to get me. It did not even say KO or anything it just to me to AW screen. I am just wondering if this was suppose to happen or was it a glitch. My 2nd thing is I have to accounts. My main one and free to play. So I was on my free to play account and Then I transfered/logged Into my next account. While I did that I see that my characters say I have 93 new characters. So I looked at it and my other accounts players were merged to my account. I had to completely shut down my phone and Log back on to go away which I believe this was a glitch. So anyways I just wanted to tell about the glitches happening to me to see if anyone else if having this issue. Have a wonderful day Kabam and Summoners!

Comments