**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Avenger Use Event, No Rewards Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Still nothing and now sa rewards are over two hours behind
  • So if I leave my current alliance and join new one, will I still receive both avenger use and SA rewards? Or do I need to wait until rewards are given?
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Maldroit2 wrote: »
    I seem to be the only person who got both the peak milestone and ranked rewards. Am I alone in this?

I got both also.
  • Recently there was an alliance event called the avengers use and we totally finished it and got to the rank rewards but did not get any rewards after it ended.
  • I also noticed this. When will the rewards arrive.
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 186
    Still waiting for them too
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    Never got mine.
  • thegrimmlingthegrimmling Posts: 167
    Still nothing
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    This is just ridiculous now... still no rewards
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Smh over 24 hours and still no avenger use rewards wtf is going on at kabam hq
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Some people in life say patience is important. Bet they didnt have to deal with this XD
  • thegrimmlingthegrimmling Posts: 167
    I can't remember the last time an event didn't take this ling to pay.

Still waiting on mine
  • MrDMrD Posts: 30
    I did not receive the peak rewards and ranked rewards for the avenger use alliance event. We hit the top milestone and unlocked the ranked rewards. Can we get a fix on this pls??
  • MrDMrD Posts: 30
    Still nothing
  • The reward for SA arrived but where's the reward for the earlier Avenger Use one?
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    You folks received the rewards for ranking in avengers use event? My alliance mates got it but not me...
  • This is getting ridiculous and stupid... My entire alliance hasn't received any of the rewards for avenger use yet and I sent a ticket in yesterday morning.
    edited September 2018
    Hey All,

Thank you for your patience. We're still rolling these out, but they're taking longer than expected. We don't have much more that we can add at this time, but will let you know if you do find anything else out, or receive an expected timeline.

I think people had patience. At this point i dont think they do anymore. Longer than expected is an understatement
  • DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★
    Might want to peek over at the 178 comment thread on this exact topic. :)
  • arksarks Posts: 25
    same thing happened to my alliance and they closed my case
  • BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    Just double the rewards every time this happens Kabam. Might help you with getting the bugs out of the game then.
  • Thafish20Thafish20 Posts: 22
    Been over a day for me and my alliance
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    Dont worry at least we got Summoner Advancement rewards, not like that ended a day after this event, and that event ended over 36 hours ago but hey :disappointed:
    Hey nobody cares about these rewards. Thats why no one made a thread about it and why no one is complaining about these rewards....oh wait