**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What are your top 3 favorite champion animations and designs?

Mine:

Spidey SE - so fluid! Love playing him.
Guilly - love her swordplay (wish Magik would be redesigned with her sword)
Moon Knight - I wish he was a better champ because I love his design and animations

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Medusa - just so smooth and fun to play as. Plus shes my fave character.,
    Tech spidey - awesome animations
    Killmonger - same as above
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    So many to choose from.

Yondu is #1. His unique animations with his Yaka arrow is awesome.

Heimdall’s fluid animations and big sword swings are great.

Killmonger is probably the most fluid champ in the game. Just feels seamless and perfect.

Special mention to Gambit for his staff and card specials, especially that L3.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Well I fell in love with Sabertooth the day I got him. He is so fun to play. Love his beast-like fighting style and his specials are awesome when you let em rip.

Medusa is also super fun with her amazing fluidity and SP2

For #3 I'm not sure. Either Blade, Drax, or Doc Of.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Sparky for just being easy to use
    Blade for just looking so cool
    Nightcrawler for being a dark character, made to look a bit more kid friendly
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    1. Void. Super fluid move set. Incredibly easy to intercept with.
    2. Killmonger. Again, super fluid moveset. Also easy to intercept with. Just fun overall to use.
    3. Spark. Super fun to use, great moveset.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    1- Howard. He's been my fav since I got him. I like his attitude. Bad Temper.
    2- Psylocke. Her movements are so slick and it feel like she's quite a fighter.
    3- Doctor Strange. He was my fav book, when I was young and reading Marvel. They did a great job with him.
  • DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★
    1. Bearded Cap - He plays flawlessly for me and I love it, as well as his kit
    2. Red Skull - His animations are AMAZING and I love them, because they're so cool to watch
    3. Hawkeye - True to his circus roots and favoring his bow and arrow, he's so much fun to play (and also my favorite Marvel character!)
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    1. Killmonger -- as noted above, this character is ridiculously fluid to play
    2. Omega Red -- I know not many people have him yet, but wow. Is that a smooth character to fight with, or what
    3. Winter Soldier -- I intercept with him better than any other character in the game
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    1_ RedSkull power control champ Fun and he's Animation are very good

2_ easily one of the best skill champ one of the great animation he's really fun and powerfull champ

3_ Omega Red one of the best mutant out in the game fun and enjoyable

I know you said only 3 but I love Korg too because he's fun and because of miik too
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    edited September 2018
    1.GG sp2.. isn't it just amazingly smooth animation..
    2.Edit: I also guess I'd say Cable's heavy another great one. Makes complete sense how u fight him in arena, back up once, and his heavy misses. Boss fight in AW? Always hits after one dash back unless u nail the time perfectly to dex it.
    3. Domino's sp3 is somehow the most satisfying sp3! No sarcasm on this one.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Killmonger, amazing gameplay.
    Carnage, take a closer look at just the character. SOOO much detail was put in
    Void, everything about him I just love
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Ghost rider : he is so badass and his specials are awesome and not to mention his winning pose..he is sick af
    Angela or Heimdall: both have amazing smooth satisfying cuts
    Void: his animations are smooth and the dashing back is satisfying and also his block position
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    tooo hard to pick only 3......

CAIW... awesome design, fluid movement, just looks like he means business
    GR... Just so nice to watch this badass fight....

EMMA FROST!!!.... DAMN SHE IS SEXY!!!!!

honorable mention to Korg cus well "Hi, My name is Korg, I am made of Rocks"
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Winter soldier- love his moveset and always find it easier to intercept with him. Chains nicely into specials and love the sp3 animation.

Psylocke- one of my favourites in terms of moveset and abilities. Really smooth and fun to use. It’s cool to have her use her sword in her normal attacks.

Dr strange- I remember when he used to be stood on the floor just punching and kicking people. Since they changed that to have him floating and using energy based attacks it feels much more natural for him. It looks great and his specials do too. Always enjoyed using him.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Killmonger spark and Medusa are the most fluid champs I feel. Great champs and great animations.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Starlord has a fluid fighting style.

Most heroes have nice animations.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    1_ RedSkull power control champ Fun and he's Animation are very good

2_ easily one of the best skill champ one of the great animation he's really fun and powerfull champ

3_ Omega Red one of the best mutant out in the game fun and enjoyable

I know you said only 3 but I love Korg too because he's fun and because of miik too

Sorry for mistake the skill champ I talk about is Taskmaster look like I missed it lol
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I can't believe no one mentioned iceman!!
    For me it would be:
    1. Iceman
    2. Hulk rag
    3. Sabertooth
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    1. Yondu
    2. Dr. Strange
    3. X23/OG Black Panther
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    1. Killmonger, very nice medium attack.
    2. Black Panther (CW), just love that Sp3!
    3. Colossus Sp3 is also nice, such a shame he sucks.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Wow,so many champs,hard question,but mine are:
    1.Sabre and IMIW:the animations and the look plus the fighting stile,so awsome
    2.Iceman and Spark:their abilities,attacks and look
    3.Carnage:just look at him

Honorable mentions:
    Mutant:Domino,Omega Red
    Skill:Korg
    Science:Void,Red Hulk
    Mystic:Guilly
    Cosmic:Corvus
    Tech:Howard,Sentinel
    I had to put two on number 1 and 2 because I can't decide.
  • blade
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Sinister because kamehameha
    Guardian animations are awesome
    Gladiator hulk .
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 802 ★★★
    Most fun to play with is BWDO...I use her even when I have better options because it's fun. I catch myself playing cav skill quest even after it's 100% done just because it's fun demolishing the map in seconds

Best animations imo are red goblin...

Love Warlocks character design and also his animations and he is also fluid. He hits all three boxes.

I'm most fluid and feel most comfortable with Luke Cage....he is arguably the easiest character to play with in the game.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Blade:-his skill 2 is satisfying to watch
    G299:- Her basic animation are so smooth
    Sorcerer:- I like her Play style very much m and hold animation is OP
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    #1: Moleman - Really great model with hilarious animations. Easily my #1.

#2: Tigra - Her model? It's great, but limited by her comic outfit basically being a bikini. Her animations make her really fun to play, though.

#3: Ebony Maw - Killer design, fluid animations. A great experience if going by that alone. He has to be put at #3 tho, because he's so OP that it's just no fun playing him, epic style or no.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Probably:

- Ronin (though I don't even have him)
    - Dr. Doom
    - The Champion, due to the amount of charisma he shows. I wish he was better, though
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Guardian has the best Animations in his class only competition is Warlock
    Starky
    Apocalypse