**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War Bugged Power Index [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Madman1220Madman1220 Posts: 30
    q3mw7xii0uas.jpg
    More
  • Madman1220Madman1220 Posts: 30
    7mwml1p4wm7o.jpg
    Ours
  • CinjunCinjun Posts: 41
    There seems to be a glitch....when I check on my alliances defense our characters show regular ratings. There’s no bump up. I’m not sure if the opponents see this, I hope not...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    It's a visual glitch they're working on. The Opponent should see the correct PI.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Just a visual glitch, nothing to worry about
  • CinjunCinjun Posts: 41
    Thanks! I figured, just wanted to be sure. :)
  • So you guys just started an new aliance war season with the defenders bug still on? Like what the heck? We had that bug 3 times in a row before the AW season to start, and i was like, they should've fixed it now that they started the season, just to see now that our whole defence wasn't got any buff from any node.. i made a post like this before and it just got deleted, no one even replayed, just straight up, deleted.
  • ShadPrince wrote: »
    Just a visual glitch, nothing to worry about

visual glitches? we've got the same thing and the enemy pass our defance easy pasy, it seems that they just don't get the buff node, not just a visual bug, like, they defeted our boss in 30 secounds withouth losing any heal...
  • same for us … opponents looks boosted and our defence has a weak rating (node boosts are not on) … @Kabam Miike pls check and give us a short statement if it is just visual or a tech problem
    there is another discussion in general
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    There are at least a few dozen threads on this topic. This is just a visual bug. Your bases look as if the nodes don't have any effect, but they are there.
  • SalathrosSalathros Posts: 42
    Hi, we are having issues in AW, all our Bosses & Mini Bosses are showing pi of 6/7k not the boosted value, like nodes are turned off, however opposition are at the high levelb0m32abwpllz.png
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Again, just a visual bug. They are boosted
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    It's a visual bug. They're working on it. Thw other Ally is still fighting the buffed Champs.
  • Visual or not this problem needs to be addressed immediately please and thank you
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Is not really a big thing ... is just a visual bug that doesn't interfere with anything.
  • Same here4va217aq5441.jpg67sotv576o23.jpg

• OshsroOshsro Posts: 115
    Same with mine take a look
  • OshsroOshsro Posts: 115
    sueafneia15d.png
    j879axdnejwq.png
    l7d6jwhxtm2w.png
  • RuschRusch Posts: 32
    We lost his war due to a bug or glitch, our defense shows no buffs, or node upgrade, the opposition does and walk through our defense, 8s this bug being addressed?
  • I'm not sure that's a visual issue. On the whole map we got only one defender Kill.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    Janjanssen wrote: »
    I'm not sure that's a visual issue. On the whole map we got only one defender Kill.

It is a visual issue only. It's been confirmed many times among the 200 other posts on this. You getting one kill means your defense wasn't hard enough for the opponent.
  • Hello I have a problem in Alliance war my teams power gets reduced and the other teams stay the same. My Alliance is District 9sa. Please make a correction!!!!
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Just a visual bug. Oh and post #9869
  • QuattrucciQuattrucci Posts: 160 ★★
    Just a visual bug like he said. You guys lost...well....because
  • justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    I don't know. It definitely feels like we have been getting way less kills ever since this started happening.
  • justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    @Alzkabet I have felt the same way. We have gotten WAY less kills since the bug