**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stun timer issues???

Please fix the stun issues. Defenders are launching sps when they are locked in stun, go in for a final combo with obvious time left on the stun timer and get hammered by an sp1/2/3...it’s a horrible trick and truely pathetic attempt at getting people to spend money. Mordo also has an issue when I wait a stun out, I hit him with a heavy just after the timer expires and get hammered with astral evade. Still started happening a few builds ago. Please fix!

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I've come across this several times too, though it's very tricky to get a video of it since it doesn't always happen. I think the best way is to maybe try to catch it through a youtuber's arena grind.

Basically, you stun an enemy and the stun timer starts. If they have a bar of power, they seem to be able to activate their special, which immediately shrugs off the stun timer.

I can't replicate this in ROL, but I've had it happen probably 1-2 times per week during normal arena grinds. Maybe it's mastery related?
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I've had this happen as well. Its usually when theres about 10% ledt on the stun timer they'll snap out of it and intercept me.

Thought i was the only one.
  • Hey there, would those of you who are experiencing this be able to provide us with the following information:

1) What Champion were you using?
    2) What Champion were you fighting?
    3) What game mode were you in?
    4) What node were you on? What were the buffs for that Node?
    5) Did the Stun come from a parry or from another ability?
    6) What device were you using?
    7) What version of your OS were you running?
    8) Were you on wifi or data at the time?
    9) Do you have any video of this occurring?

I know that may seem like a lot of questions, but the more info we can get, the more thoroughly we can investigate.
  • Theduder55Theduder55 Posts: 35
    1) any champion
    2) any defender but usually see against Mordo due to waiting on expiration for astral evade
    3) have had it in arena, quest, Aw, and AQ
    4) all nodes, no nodes...haven’t seen it matter
    5) usually parry stun
    6) iPhone 7 and 8
    7) currently 11.4 os but happened before updating
    8) working on video
    edited September 2018
    8a8zcer8hju9.png
    How do I post a video?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★
    Theduder55 wrote: »
    8a8zcer8hju9.png
    How do I post a video?
    Uplade it to youtube then put the link or make a gif.
    c5gjy68qfogo.gif
    Hard to get the special video unless I record every single fight I do.
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    It looks like you launched your heavy as the timer had a bit left on it, don’t release the heavy until it’s completely gone.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Why are we talking about Mordo.
    You can't attack him with regular attacks when he's stunned.
    Yes, I’m trying to get the video...I’ve hit him as stun is gone and get astral bs
    My main issue is getting attacked with sp when the defenders still are in stun...hard to get a video though
  • SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    This was happening when I would use ronan against last months adaptoid
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Yes, I’m trying to get the video...I’ve hit him as stun is gone and get astral bs

Uh if you're talking about mordo that's an ability of his if you parry him or stun him then do not attack him because that triggers astral evade and is not a special attack.

Though I have eaten a lot of specials or had them block mine when they we're supposed to be still stunned which is irritating and needs to be looked at

Uh if you're talking about mordo that's an ability of his if you parry him or stun him then do not attack him because that triggers astral evade and is not a special attack.

Though I have eaten a lot of specials or had them block mine when they we're supposed to be still stunned which is irritating and needs to be looked at

Yup, that’s the point of the post....