**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gambit

Guys my Gambit is duped.can i upgrade him by using tier 4 catalysts r keep him aside?

Comments

• imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    Please expand your question. Is this a could or should scenario because you can if you have the right catalysts and gold.
  • TajzzzTajzzz Posts: 94
    edited September 2018
    I have catalysts to upgrade him.but I have other champions like Captain America iw,iron Man iw, archangel etc who r unduped.so im thinking to use resources efficiently.so I raised this question.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Archangel is far more deserving of mutant resources than Gambit. Unfortunately.
  • then go for AA if you have him
    But AA is unduped.so better I should wait for my luck.
  • Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    AA is a beast unduped so much better then gambit.
    Ok guys I will save my cc then
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    As others said above, Archangel's damage ability is massively superior to Gambits.

Likewise Cap America IW is awesome even unawakened.
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    I’ve got a duped gambit & unduped AA. I put my resources into AA, and I have zero regrets.
    I like the comic character of Gambit, but mcoc Gambit is kind of clunky, and it’s hard to maximize his damage. If you have the right Mastery setup, getting those prowess charges built up is a bit easier, but he’s still a slow fight with limited windows of opportunity. His prowess charges only last 10 seconds, his concussion ability only lasts 11. It just feels like you spend way too much time blocking, taking chip damage, & hoping to line up maxed prowess charges with the sp attack you want to use. Aggressive AI makes it hard to build those charges, & defensive AI can make it hard to get off a special before your prowess charges run out.
    With a few tweaks, gambit could be pretty good (maybe make some of the prowess charges permanent after using a special, or allowing the player to use a kinetic or prowess charge to regen, etc). But the way he is currently set up, he’s not a top champ. You are much better off going with AA.