**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mystic Dispersion Bug

xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
Today in AW, when fighting Medusa boss using Magik, I noticed that nullifying the buffs with Magik's sp3 doesn't give the correct amount of power.

What happened was when I sp3-ed Medusa, she was having 3 stacks of furies, 4 stacks of energy resistance and 4 stacks of physical resistance from the Adaptive Node. After the sp3 animation of Magik, I filled slightly below 1 bar of power while I was on MD4 (unlocked it again after compensation came in and put it back to 4).

This was weird because prior to the MD changes (and I was on MD5), nullifying 3 fury stacks, 3 stacks of energy and 3 stacks of physical resistance got me slightly below 3 bars of power.

I'm guessing MD is probably reading the nullifies as per "unique" buff as compared to per buff.

Please kindly look into this.

Thank you very much. =)

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,180 ★★★★★
    It Medusa ther is bugge with it.
  • Options
    XN0nameXXN0nameX Posts: 39
    The interaction between Magik, Medusa and MD is bugged. When her furies expire, Magik isn’t gaining any power. Working as intended? I don’t think so
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    On the boss node.

I know Medusa is bugged with her furies. But what about the adaptive stacks?