**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

R2 6* unduped or R5 5* duped corvus glaive

R2 6* unduped or R5 5* duped corvus glaive
Which would u pick. I am lev60 act5 and lol fully completed.5* is duped at 60
Just can’t make up my mind between the 2 choices.
Thanks

Comments

• Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Nice dilemma to have, but tough one.

But going forward, the R2 would be the best bet to rank at the moment
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Wish i had that problem lol, 6* for sure
  • Thanks guys for the kind advice
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Rank 2 6 star is your best choice. He does not need the duped. Congrats
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Wow... You are so lucky... Definitely go with 6* Corvus.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Chiming in with the consensus, but definitely go with your 6*. My 5* isn't duped yet, but still a beast, so I can definitely attest that you don't need him awakened to be worth having. The damage he'll put out at R2 6* I can only imagine as you complete those missions.
  • Thanks guys for making a clear choice hahaha
    Just one last question I already have 5 stars r5 spider tech,
    Would you r2 Corvus unduped or r5 5 stars either blade, ghost rider, void, kingpin, magik, ghost, memphisto, voodoo, Bishop (5* are all duped with various signature level)
    Thanks for the kind input
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I would go with 6 more health power n plenty off levels to go
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    It comes down to prestige I think...R2 6* is better overall but he will give u a lesser prestige bonus as compared to Ur duped 5*..but if prestige is not an issue I would R2 him over Ur 5* options
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Well 5* will cost un resources......
    Later on you will wanna spend the resources on your 6* as he has greater potential.
    So if you rank the 5* now it will just be longer to rank the 6*......