**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena Death Team Trigger PI increased?

I am triggering death team with R1 5*s team that didn’t trigger last arena. Anyone experiencing the same thing? This is the 5* arena.

8kublsduapkg.jpeg

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Dont use rank1 any more it Not safe if u wuld use rank1 pair it of with yours higer champ
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Pair a 2/35 champion with two 1/25 champions based on synergies to increase team PI
  • realiTicrealiTic Posts: 96
    @DTMelodicMetal @Gamer thank for the advices, I was using the same R1 teams last arena and did not trigger the death team. That’s why I am asking if anyone else experienced this as well.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @realiTic many have posted similar threads. I started pairing a 2/35 with two 1/25 (never bothered with synergies) after I saw the posts and have yet to get a death squad.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Had the same issue, usually it's safe to use 3 R1 as long as PI is above 9000 been this way ever since inception of arena but this arena teams of 9300 were triggering death matches.
  • jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115
    I’m usually safe with r1s. That’s bs. Your pi is kinda high enough not to trigger a death squad. What i just do is, it should be 10k pi team or higher to not trigger death squad
  • You censoring your name is really not necessary to be honest. I post pic of
    Account all the time and I have never had a problem. It's a bit kind of childish if you as me.
  • realiTicrealiTic Posts: 96
    Thanks everyone for their input.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Pair a 2/35 champion with two 1/25 champions based on synergies to increase team PI

doesnt even need to be synergies....... just any old 2/35 with two 1/25..... could also pair two 1/25 with one 4/40 4*
    same goes for 4* teams..... 3/30 is no good.... run 4/40 with two 3/30