**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Marvel Insider + MCOC Name Change?

Kabam, you recently enabled a name change token in-game that can be used once every 90 days.

Marvel Insider requires that your in-game-name be submitted when registering activities or redeeming rewards.

If I redeem an Activity or Reward on Insider with my old name and then use the token to change my name in-game, will I forfeit my Insider Activities or Rewards?

Comments

• K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    I'm gonna have to say you'll probably not get the rewards. Marvel Insider sends the summoner names to kabam, who then send the rewards to said accounts. If you change your name, you won't get the rewards.
  • I appreciate your input, however I'd prefer if Kabam addressed this question.
  • SCZSCZ Posts: 183 ★★
    It was answered somewhere else that you will lose them. Best to wait for rewards to go out prior to changing
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    JJW wrote: »
    I appreciate your input, however I'd prefer if Kabam addressed this question.

Well then my advise would be to file a ticket next time rather than going to the forums. Especially if that is what you're looking for.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    You won't get anything if you change your name.

O6p3vKn.png

If you already purchased it then changed your in game name you won't get anything, it has to be your current in game name and the one you submitted to marvel insider.

It's always been this way, people used to change their name via kabam and screwed themselves out of their packages and points.
  • Hi there!

@Darkstar4387 is correct along with your other fellow community members. This is a matter that has to do with Insider needing the name to match exactly to your in-game user. If it doesn't, you will not receive the rewards. If you are waiting for rewards from Insider, please do not change your name until you received what you are waiting for.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    If you've already changed it, Email Marvel Insider with your new IGN. They will probably redirect the Rewards. Takes time. I've had it happen.
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    edited September 2018
    Hey marvel insiders, what 2* champion they gave us as rewards before Korg? I was away for a while cause of FB login problems, want to know if i missed any