**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

First 4/55

1 more t4b and I can 4/55 Iceman or X-23

I Also have 5* GP and duped SL but long way from t4cc for either

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Hard to say, you can’t go wrong with either of them, Iceman’s got fantastic utility and X-23’s got amazing bleed damage plus a nice regeneration. Just depends on what you need right now and of course who you enjoy playing.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I guess I'd be looking for my main attacker for AW and Act 5. Also assuming my second will be SL or GP in another 6-8 weeks after is a consideration.

GP/IM or SL/X23
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Iceman is probably better just because he's not as situational as X-23, who is easily countered by bleed immune champs. Iceman is more of a "universal counter", as he can be used as a counterpick to anyone with a high damage output, evade, high health, bleed, poison, incinerate, and power gain (because ice armor will reduce the damage from specials).
  • If u have alot of act 5 to do i would prob do x23. She breezes it with minimal pots