**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

8 million plus Alliance Carolus Rex recruiting

Want to join a quirky Alliance with some real personalities!

Then join us! We need one reliable player that communicates!

What we want from you!

1) You MUST have LINE
2) You MUST speak English
3) You MUST be able to take a joke. If you cannot take orders, take a joke, or general banter. Don't bother.
4) You MUST communicate regularly
5) You MUST be committed to AQ level 5 and War
6) You MUST have a decent roster
7) DONATIONS - Every week , 100,000 Gold , 30,000 Battle Chips, 10,000 Loyalty
8) We are Gold 2 and climbing

We run War and AQ every week.

Ask for Lord Grallenstein, Gypnut, , Shank, Paul198710 if you want to join!

bjbkz51ee76f.jpg

Comments

• NihungNihung Posts: 108
    Hi All, We are looking for some more recruits. Need a couple of dedicated players for AQ and War.

• I'm 126k rating with high skills would I cut it?
    edited August 2018
    I'm 126k rating with high skills would I cut it?

@ChineseChampion868 have an in game chat with our leader @Lord_Grallähnstein and see what he says.

We are more interested in dedicated players with skills, than pre-madonna's who come and go when they please.

So you maybe ok.
  • I already got an alliance
    @ChineseChampion868 , no worries. Have fun.
    Two more needed for our Alliance.

Regular War and Map 5 AQ !!

sjj4on45tmx2.jpg
  • If anything goes wrong here I'll keep u guys in mind
  • F1aF1a Posts: 1
    I quit the game for a year a while back but I’m back and I’ve been grinding events hard ,143k only problem I have is making all those donations
    F1a wrote: »
    I quit the game for a year a while back but I’m back and I’ve been grinding events hard ,143k only problem I have is making all those donations

If you do Arena's regular, those donations are easy to get.
    @F1a a spot has just opened, if you want to join, do it fast!