**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Free grandmaster crystal after being uncollected

ColleenColleen Posts: 173
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
After being uncollected it was one of the best thing that happened in the game. I unlocked quite a few things. One of them happened to be going from a weekly phc to a 2 weekly grandmaster crystal. I get it’s all rng but please I’d rather have the weekly phc than a grandmaster crystal every two weeks. I spent so many units to become uncollected and almost a year later all I deserve is a three star???? And with the release of 6* and act 6 (maybe) where is a 3* going to get me? I’d rather wait 1 month for a daily 5* than 2 weeks for a gmc. Anyone else agree or do you like your 3*???

Comments

• @Colleen - let me ask you this 1st, do you open them as you get them, or do you save up and open a 5-10 pack? I would advise not opening as you get them. The GMCs are glorified PHCs. Often times I get better results with PHCs when opening 10 at a time vs 1 at a time. I haven't opened my stack of GMCs just yet. Aiming for 10 before doing that.

However, I would say perhaps giving Uncollected players an Uncollected version of the Calendar champion crystal. Guaranteed 4* champ with a chance at a 5*. That would be nice. The GMC is essentially extra 4* shards and the occasional boost to your 5* shards via 4* dupe. Haven't seen anyone in my Alliance pull a 5* champ from a GMC yet. The GMFCs for sure have seen a higher percentage of 4 and 5* champ pulls to the basic GMCs. Then again, you're paying an extra 100 units per crystal.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    i've added 20 sigs to my 5* spark and awakened 5* sentinel from them, so i like em :)
  • @danielmath - indeed sounds like the basic GMCs have been good to you!
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    @SiriusBreak no I have not tried to open gmc like I do phc like I said it already takes 2 weeks to save for one crystal so just to open a stack of 10/12 that’s already 5/6 months for what??? 9 3* and maybe 1 4* I’m just trying to point out how long it takes to save for a gmc compared to what we actually get out of it. Tbh I’d be happier with 1 t4b every two weeks or a bunch of iso than the crappy gmc
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Colleen wrote: »
    @SiriusBreak no I have not tried to open gmc like I do phc like I said it already takes 2 weeks to save for one crystal so just to open a stack of 10/12 that’s already 5/6 months for what??? 9 3* and maybe 1 4* I’m just trying to point out how long it takes to save for a gmc compared to what we actually get out of it. Tbh I’d be happier with 1 t4b every two weeks or a bunch of iso than the crappy gmc
    Ther shuld ADD more ways to get Them.
    It had make sens if ther put Them in uncollet. Mode
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    The most that is acceptable is make the gmc weekly just like pre-uncollected.
  • Well considering what you're currently doing isn't going well, why not try something different in the mean time? A 5 pack would come in about 2.5 months so that isn't too, too bad. As it stands, it can't hurt to try @Colleen . However, I do agree that we should have more access to these crystals. Perhaps they should change the shards we get in Arena to GMC shards vs PHC once Uncollected. Also, they should expand the shards availability in solo and Alliance events for those that are Uncollected. I also agree it would be nicer to get t4bc pieces in place of the shards. However, seeing as how that won't likely happen, perhaps just try a different method in the mean time while people keep submitting ideas to Kabam about the expansion of their availability. For now, it's extra shards and ISO. Dependent upon sig level of the 3* champ you dupe, it also could be a VERY rare chance at a 4* Immortal Iron FIst or at minimum double the 4* shards for duping (Max Sig Crystal).
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    You act like a free GMC every two weeks is the only reason to become uncollected. It's just an added bonus.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    So you'd rather get a 2* instead of a 3*? Duped 3*'s give you 4* shards. Opening more 4*'s equals more 5* shards. Opening PHC's greatly reduced that cycle.
    @Demonzfyre yeah I would 4 phc over 2 gmc a month plus I get a lot more 3*/4* from phc than I get 4/5* from gmc
    @Raganator I never said getting gmc was the only reason I became uncollected, I become uncollected to become better I have completely finished act 5 now but I’m just saying free gmc or not it’s not really changing my roster
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Colleen wrote: »
    @Raganator I never said getting gmc was the only reason I became uncollected, I become uncollected to become better I have completely finished act 5 now but I’m just saying free gmc or not it’s not really changing my roster
    In long run it du. Just very long.