**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ranking my next 4 R5's (Help me decide)

Current 4* 5/50's: Captain America WWII, Crossbones (Both unduped)

Priorities in order: 1) Spiderman Web Slinger Challenge, 2) Exploration of 5.1 (currently done exploring up to 5.1.2), 3) Completion of 5.2, 4) Completion of RTL (Currently at 4.3) 5) War Defense

I have enough t4cc's to take 4 champs to R5 & enough t4b's to take 2 of them this week. Help me decide which ones I should rank & in what order...

Cosmic: Duped 4* Drax or Duped 4* Thor or wait for Hyperion? (Currently leaning towards Drax because of life steal node in Web Slinger challenge)

Mutant: Duped 4* Wolverine, Unduped 4* Nightcrawler, or wait for Iceman or Cable?

Tech: 4* Duped Starlord, 4* duped Ultron, or wait for another tech?

Mystic: Duped 4* Scarlet Witch, Duped 4* Magik, Unduped 4* Guillotine

Comments

• DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Cosmic: This is a hard choice. Both thor and drax hit like trucks. I'd say take them both to r5. If you still can't decide, wait for hyperion.

Mutant: Go for Duped Wolvie. He will be useful for the upcoming spidey quest against those life steal nodes.

Tech: The only obvious option is SL. Will help you against whatever boss is on the upcoming spidey quest.

Mystic: Magik. Im 90% sure there will be something like a spite/power gain buff in the upcoming spidey quest.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    I pretty mucha agree with what DLegend said.
  • AEG93AEG93 Posts: 69
    Me too.
  • bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★
    Wolvie please
  • hifans808hifans808 Posts: 17
    So which order should I upgrade them in?
  • hifans808hifans808 Posts: 17
    Okay now that the Web Slinger event is on any new advice?

Mainly looking at my cosmics & mystics? Is Drax or Thor better on this quest?

For Mystics, still leaning towards Scarlett unless Magik has a big advantage in this quest...
  • KromestoneKromestone Posts: 81
    Drax is better, tested both out and man drax will clip vulture down real good...
  • Roham2016Roham2016 Posts: 10
    Wolverin
    Thor
    Starlord
    Scarlet witch
    They are all best of their class according to seatin man of legends
    You can check his youtube channel