**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

IRON MAN IW, DOMINO, KORG...i will not enter in your game Kabam... looking for a non war alliance

I have loyalty to donate for map 6 several months

Prestige: 6807

Looking for alliance where don´t play Alliance War anymore and if it´s possible, make map 6x5

Thanks

Comments

• AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    What about lower tier AW?
  • AchillesAchilles Posts: 20
    I was hoping to find an alliance like this also but had no luck yet
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Thats the kind of alliance im looking for too
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    Me too
  • Me too.. Those season "rewards" are a joke unless you're in a top tier ally, besides the t5b you can get more being in a competitive aq alliance
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    If i dont find one by friday, ill create one. Dont wantbto leave my alliance before end of SA and this AQ cycle
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Following.
  • TaxTax Posts: 105
    I completely understand this sentiment. Kabam - are you listening?
  • DoggieHouzDoggieHouz Posts: 26
    Can 180k player join?
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    cAncAmO wrote: »
    and the next will be emma frost... impossible aw...only for boosted whales

She probably won't last long honestly, a counter will be added soon. I mean look at korg, many said he was going to be overpowered in defense, but less than a month later, his counter is released, and in a few hours time, some people will have 5* omega reds.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Can I join I'm F2P player
    Have Rating over 100k I have skill
  • @cAncAmO hit me up on line. Nsx2346
  • CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112
    I would be interested in an aq focused ally to get in top 100 with no war or one bg ocasionally 4 fun on line cattymike
    In game cateatswhales
    In real life catherine....lol
  • We are a 14m ally that do map 5x5 for AQ and only run 2 BG for AW at the moment.

If you are still looking for an ally add me on line: Kinsung85
  • @Achilles @arsjum @Remeli

We are AQ focused. We do run war 3 times a week but no pressure to pot up. War is free so we run it for shards, win or lose. Hit me up on line: nsx2346