**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I'm afraid of opening my 6-star crystal

...after open a 5 star and pulled She Hulk :'(

Comments

• Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    So you got she Hulk maybe that's a relief which means you won't again get anything bad... Think like that and open ... Post a video here if you can
  • swarnabsswarnabs Posts: 3
    got her after duping 5* nightcrawler.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Can't be disappointed by trash if you were expecting trash.
    Anyway good luck if you decide to open it.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    send a Colossus hes way lol hope you have the best luck i dont have any good 5 star and 0 6 star shards
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    So you got she Hulk maybe that's a relief which means you won't again get anything bad... Think like that and open ... Post a video here if you can

I thought like that after pulling IF months ago.

Waited until the 11th for expanded pool for 2nd pull.

Duped IF.

I dont think like that anymore.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    😂I saved for my first featured 5* and got Iron Patriot..should had saved 5k shards and pulled a basic
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    bm3epps wrote: »
    😂I saved for my first featured 5* and got Iron Patriot..should had saved 5k shards and pulled a basic

same got jane frost the worst mystic champ
  • My advice, don't worry too much. People are quitting over bad pulls lately (seriously, just lost 2 players over bad 6* pulls and they rage quit.) Whether you spin or just hit open, you're gonna get who you're gonna get. Do the best you can with whatchyah got. If it goes sideways, always another crystal to open down the road provided you continue to play. Just a side note, do your Alliance a favor and stick around through a War at least before throwing in the towel. You may be mad at the game, but that's hardly a reason to screw over 29 other people who stuck by you while you were having fun. On that note, best of luck when you open that 6* crystal @HULK_BREAK
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    Be afraid, be very afraid. I saved 20000 shards and got ****.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I mean its pure random i was blessed with a IMIW but other guys in my alliance got like BB or Dpxf.

I've gotten to a point where in anything 5* or 4* i just hope for a dupe dont care who and the RNG gods have been pretty fair will go on a cold streak then pull a couple amazing champs
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    What's the worst that can happe uhh never mind.....
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I saved 20k and got ww2 cap and Loki

That Loki would have been more useful 2 weeks ago for act 5 Ultron but I'm using him in AQ and he's decent.
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    i pulled black bolt on my first one. beast on my second one. waited for the expanded pool and got green goblin for my third one. my 6* pulls have slowly been getting better.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    My 1st GG. Went on aw defence. 2nd Karnak. Don't know what to do with him.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    Ladies and Gentlemen the Kabam CEO luck blessed me :D
    I pulled Iron Man IW :D:D

after a very bad sequence of 5 stars in the last month besides She Hulk I pulled :
    Yellow Jacket (from cinematic)
    Daredevil (Netflix)
    Falcon (that at first I thought it was Blade, after I cry :'( )
    HulkBuster
    Carnage
    antman

it was time for the CEO's fortune to arrive

Now I have to take a degree to understand how it works :neutral: