**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do masteries still matter

We had a discussion in my alliance about masteries, so i ask yall

Do masteries still matter 46 votes

Do masteries still matter with all the new content
89%
winterthurdanielmathMegaSkater67SpeedbumpAlex13369Darkrider05Anonymous346ExHavokborntohulaM1k0rinSceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsTrevanRomanoDuke_Silvertufan_1974Rasiloverissamaf80MelkerlanneroStarDarts_89Radhi 41 votes
Are they pointless in the game now
10%
IanMoone1776JayCeepigupompomLoctiteSuperGlue 5 votes

Comments

• Hell yea masteries matter.. recover all yours and try playing if you dont believe

I said they still matter, i was just asking
  • CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112
    Yea this game is all about mastery setup i agree with you they definatly matter
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Nah no worries, remove all including Dex and Parry and do some act 5, you'll be fine.

Also you're asking us to answer a question with questions.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Try playing gp without maxed dw
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    really
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    The answer to your question was another question so should I answer with another question?

Hmmmm........
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    What’s the point of this poll
  • DL864 wrote: »

To prove a point to the people in my alliance that say at this point in the game it's more about the champs and not the masteries with the champs
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Parry, dex, deep wounds are pretty much a necessity in every player's arsenal. They're so useful (maybe not deep wounds, but parry and dex for sure.)
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Hard to vote which question is the best one.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    DL864 wrote: »

To prove a point to the people in my alliance that say at this point in the game it's more about the champs and not the masteries with the champs

Yes they still matter big time just tell your ally mates to take off dexterity and see how they like that.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Hmm... I just don't know. 😐

(Sarcasm BTW)
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    To be honest I see their point, clearly a few matter, dexterity and parry but there is no one best setup, I’m running full willpower deep wounds, assasin and glass cannon, nobody I know running masteries like mine, after Messing around a lot I’ve realised that the different setups aren’t game changing once you have the basics setup, don’t really notice much difference to when I ran other setups. champs ranked higher is definitely more game changing than which mastery setup you choose, but no masteries at all is a full fail, couldn’t get anywhere like that
  • put down the pipe!
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    LOL.