**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should those who are uncollected have greater access to grandmaster crystals?

XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
edited September 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey guys I created this as I have recently became uncollected (about 2 weeks ago) and noticed that those who are uncollected are very limited to the number of grandmaster crystals they can get (26 a year if you're free to play) You either earn 1 every two weeks or get more by buying them. But who in their right mind would buy them?! Each crystal costs about $6- $7 US.... anyways, my point was that Kabam should make grandmaster crystals more accessible to those who are uncollected. This can be done simply, either by replacing premium shards with grandmaster crystal shards (solely for those who are uncollected and this is a simple change of code like a simple “if statement”) in content like the monthly quest or by adding them to the uncollected prizes! Anyways I wanna know your guys/gals opinion. Do you agree with me or not, and why?

Note: if you choose other please explain yourselves

Should those who are uncollected have greater access to grandmaster crystals? 103 votes

Yes, totally agree! 100%
73%
RagamugginGunnerMr_PlatypusStrategichumzah217TendersquadwappykidSiriusBreakXillymanhephaestusMonasouGigantor13OnlyOneAboveAllHollowbornIksdjvank666kGrafikdevbuttersDOKTOROKTOPUSSavio444Nojokejaym 76 votes
No, they should not be more accessible
22%
Spity68AddyosSpeedbumpDemonzfyreFoxhero007MikeyBoi69klobberintymeCaramesch4rn1776ItsTheBroskiAnkalagonnSDPVoltolosZeronaut81LordNeogodproPennmabobMr_ETyyraww 23 votes
Other
3%
Maldroit2Epsilon3Nii_cyfen06Spooder_man 4 votes

Comments

• AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    What part of "Contest" is not clear?
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Yes, totally agree! 100%
    Definitely replace any PHCs/PHC shards with GMCs/GMC shards, respectfully.

This is a wishlist and helps you. If doesnt help the game. It evolves your account and makes it better faster with no real aspect of reaching the goals yourself. Sure we all wish we could open more 4,5, and 6 stars but to just hand them out. Nope not going to happen and shouldnt happen.

I am NOT Uncollected FYI, I just believe this should be added for players who are Uncollected. @Pennmabob @The_Final_Solution
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
    Yes, totally agree! 100%
    This is quite the interesting predicament, I really thought more would have said yes 🤔... here’s a question, how many of you who voted “no” are uncollected?
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    edited September 2018
    Yes, totally agree! 100%
    Honestly there should be more ways to earn grandmaster crystal shards. not by replacing PHC shards, because holy **** that would be a disaster. but there should be literally any other way to get them other than logging in. maybe include them as a drop in the daily crystal or as a reward for finishing uncollected level content. they should still be relatively rare since they do give a chance for a 5*. but having no possible way to get them other than the daily log in seems kind of silly.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    The rewards for becoming Uncollected compared to not being Uncollected are substantial. Limited resources promote desire to play the game. If everyone was flooded with champs and resources the game would be dead within a matter of months. I will never understand why players want such easy access to completion. It defeats its own purpose.
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    Yes, totally agree! 100%
    Yes, but I’d only say one every week, and the shards from EQ
    -note I am currently uncollected, at 5.2.2-
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Yes, totally agree! 100%
    Censored wrote: »
    I am uncollected on multiple accounts and I vote no.

sure you are
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Yes, totally agree! 100%
    im uncollected and im sick of premium crystals and im about to get elders bane tag
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Yes, totally agree! 100%
    Webby72 wrote: »
    Yes, but I’d only say one every week, and the shards from EQ
    -note I am currently uncollected, at 5.2.2-

hang on , how are you uncollected if you havent completed 5.2.6???
  • Yes, totally agree! 100%
    Those who are uncollected worked for the benefits, whether they spent money or not, they do deserve to get gmc’s. Though I do not agree that it should be in the place of all phc’s, maybe as a side reward to uncollected quests, seeing as how they do not get units from uncollected quests.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Those who are uncollected have worked the for title and benefits that come with it and so I believe that they do deserve more GMC’s/ GMC shards

Worked or paid for it? In all honesty, its not that hard to become uncollected. More so if you have deep pockets. We get enough as it is plus these threads come out every month when a newly uncollected summoner like OP feels the entitlement and wants to further separate the player base.
  • Other
    More 5 star shards !
    edited September 2018
    Yes, totally agree! 100%
    More 5 star shards !
    Dude, you literally get a full 5* crystal from 100% uncollected, master and heroic!

And if you’re not uncollected you still at least get 1/3 - 1/2 of a 5* crystal each month just from the monthly quest, assuming you 100% heroic and master still
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    I didn't get uncollected a year ago for the crystals, from which I've gotten a grand prize of a 3 star thor rags. I got it for access to monthly eq uc rewards, which net me roughly a 5 star a month between all the various eq levels and random special events.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Other
    I think they should be more available than bi-weekly and buyable but I cannot fathom how that’d work balanced at this time
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    edited September 2018
    This is one of the dumbest post I've seen. The ONLY way you can obtain GMCs is if you're uncollected. You can't even obtain ANY if you're not uncollected. MAYBE if you buy a bundle. What a trash post.
  • Yes, totally agree! 100%
    @ItsTheBroski _ Clearly you didn't read before saying that. He's saying for those that ARE Uncollected should have GREATER access to them. Not for those that aren't. Slow your roll, and read it in whole. It's clearly stated in bold above the poll "Should those who are Uncollected have greater access to grandmaster crystals?"

Personally, I think they should replace the GMC shards in places we get PHC shards for those that are Uncollected. Granted, they should also reduce the number given in those instances. For example in Arena Milestones where you get 1500 PHC shards, replace them with 750 GMC shards, or something similar. That way it would stagger the amount able to be obtained, but would also give those that earned their way up there more suitable rewards. Pretty sure the majority of us who are Uncollected have also maxed the sig levels of 90%+ of our 2* champs (those that decided not to sell them anyway). Plus the ISO is so small (t2 and t3) from the 2* dupes that most of it ends up getting sold anyway, at least in my case. I only keep t4 and t5 class ISO for leveling my champs. i would GLADLY welcome this type of change.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Yes, totally agree! 100%
    Seriously..why give phc shards to 5.5k + prestige players? Its a slap in the face
    Yes, totally agree! 100%
    This is one of the dumbest post I've seen. The ONLY way you can obtain GMCs is if you're uncollected. You can't even obtain ANY if you're not uncollected. MAYBE if you buy a bundle. What a trash post.

@ItsTheBroski , read the whole thing...
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    Yes, totally agree! 100%
    @Championcritic I’m not uncollected yet, but I’m fully aware of the rewards it gives, and I think too many bonuses on top of whats already there would be too much, just my opinion
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Yes, totally agree! 100%
    Uncollected EQ needs to give then 5* Featured needs to give them and get 1 weekly from logging in. Plain and simple and not over the top its like what 10 a month ? 3 from EQ 3 from Arena and 4 from Calender.