**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T4 frag crystal opening bug

I’d saved a lot of T4 frag crystals and today was my grand opening, but as you will notice from the screenshots supplied, mutant T4 catalyst frags did not get converted to a full T4 catalyst on reaching 36k, other classes were converted fine, hopefully it has not cost me any fully made T4s as I was unsure how many I had before due to doing rank up of mutants yesterday.
5g8zch6t5c9b.png
39t2cn1rrbbp.png

Comments

• BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    While we are at it can we remove the LOL button from the forums, its meant to be for when someone says something funny but we are all using it to put down others opinions or mock people and kabam
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    While we are at it can we remove the LOL button from the forums, its meant to be for when someone says something funny but we are all using it to put down others opinions or mock people and kabam
    Dont get this to u hurt ther just du it any ways the same with the flag just becasse ther diasagerd.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    And im Can Tel unit only visuelt it has ben convert has happen to me to dont ikow why it happens