**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New champs baby

WELL I'D LOVE TO SEE THESE

1) SPIDER-MAN (PS4)
2) BULLSEYE
3) COSMIC GHOST RIDER
4) GALACTUS (UNPLAYABLE/VILLIAN)
5) PUNISHER (NETFLIX)
6) DR LIZARD
7) QUICKSILVER
8) THUNDRA
9) KRAVEN THD HUNTER
10) THE FANTASTIC 4

Comments

• Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    yes we have a lot of spiderman so no just no
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    This is probably gonna get redirected soon, so I'd like to get my input in now:

Although I love the idea of spider-man ps4, he definitely won't get added. Sony works independently from Marvel, and owns the rights to spider-man. Plus, we already have plenty of spider-men. I don't feel very strongly in favor or against any of the other characters except for quicksilver. I'd love for him to be in the game, but he's dead, so... yeah.

Galactus would be cool, but if he were to be introduced, the fanbase would complain about how his size won't do him justice and all that, and he'd end up being more complained about than appreciated.
  • Options
    G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Bullseye, kraven, Quicksilver, F4 all would be great. How bout Namor the submariner and silver surfer!
  • Options
    Thanks guys for your views on this and I totally agree with you on Spiderman thing but it's just that I love the advanced suit too much and about Galactus, well they'll have to come up with a solution to this size issues it high time now #justice for hulk,hulkbuster,shehulk,joefixit,Redhill, gladiatorhulk,dormammu, sentinels,rihno,kingpin