**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

RHINO IS TOTALLY BUGGED [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Comments

• mAleksandarmAleksandar Posts: 86
    Maybe he means unblockable... but then, I’m getting those so there’s no bug there...
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★

Buttehrs wrote: »
    I mean if you know he goes unstoppable then just treat every time he dashes hes unstoppable and evade that stuff lol.

Yeah I guess that’s better solution than asking for a fix :)
  • jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115
    Maybe he means unblockable... but then, I’m getting those so there’s no bug there...

I cant attach video here but i can confirmed that the “unblockable” text wont appear whenever he triggers it.

• jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi!

If anyone is able to capture a video of this happening it would be very helpful for our team to help understand if there is an issue.

I have a video of it but i cant post it here. How will i send it? Hoping for a fast response

• IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    jeffgmng wrote: »
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi!

If anyone is able to capture a video of this happening it would be very helpful for our team to help understand if there is an issue.

I have a video of it but i cant post it here. How will i send it? Hoping for a fast response

Haha. Fast response. Good one.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    3 words... Better business bureau
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    I mean if you know he goes unstoppable then just treat every time he dashes hes unstoppable and evade that stuff lol.
    Get out of here with your sound logic and common sense. How else will I know not to stand in front of a charging Rhino?

Your logic is absolutely flawless. A champ is bugged, let’s not fix it and just adapt. Where am I saying that I stand in front of rhino ? You are telling Me you are stupid enough to dodge every attack of Rhino all the time even when he isn’t Unblocable ?

• IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    The unblockable thing appears on my screen when I fight with Rhino ..
  • There seems to be a bug with rhino since the latest update to where it’s not showing when his charge is unblockable, it used to say unblockable whenever it would be now he just breaks your block without warning. I have video proof if needed. Kabam please look into this!
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    yeah ive noticed it too. kind of annoying tbh haha
  • When Rhino dashes in from distance the purple text unblockable doesn‘t appear anymore. So you never know if you can parry or have to evade.
    Try it, it‘s easy to reproduce.
  • I have the same issue
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    This is like... 3month or so that way.
    I dont think they adress that soon.

It was the ability that make Me. Rank Him up as they buff Him long time ago. Now He is almost back to pre buff. The unstoppable is just a interseption protection.
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    I raked him to 3/45 for defense. He was not a good defender but unblockable used to catch few off guard. Now, he is totally useless.
  • Is there any update on this?
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Wow, no update from a mod since 8/31, 3 weeks ago?!

This happened to me in yesterday’s dungeon. Got nailed by Rhino while blocking and no unblockable text came up
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    It happen alot
    Well I guess this will just vanished
    TaimurKhan wrote: »
    I raked him to 3/45 for defense. He was not a good defender but unblockable used to catch few off guard. Now, he is totally useless.

Now he is more useful in defense than ever.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    TaimurKhan wrote: »
    then u dont ikow what this is abudt it just make him more usfull

• Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi!

I have several videos, can’t share them on these forums.

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Why does it take so long to acknowledge this is bugged and get it fixed?
  • RedjuggynautRedjuggynaut Posts: 6
    edited September 2018
    After the new update I just noticed Rhino's don't have unblockable ability anymore... Even fighting 3* champs Rhino's unblockable charge are not triggered. Do you have any issues with Rhino?...
  • RedjuggynautRedjuggynaut Posts: 6
    edited September 2018
    Is this a silent Nerf with Rhino? I ranked 4 my 5* duped Rhino because he was a good defender because of his unblockable charge... Now he's useless...