**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Kabam, fix node 31, please!

A couple weeks ago fought ironman infinity war (imiw) with my rank 3 5* corvus glaive. I had 2 persistent charges but he wasn't dealing the damage he should have. I had pulled corvus few days before so i thought maybe i was doing something wrong. Few minutes ago i did the same fight but my corvus is now r4 and i had 3 charges. He deals the exact damage as in a duel where there are no charges. Don't know if i can post videos here but i'll post the links as soon as i'll have them uploaded on youtube,you'll see what i mean.

Comments

• nilaebrannilaebran Posts: 104
    https://youtu.be/9G3pcZbB93E https://youtu.be/RtN1bNdJbBw Here you can see the damage he's dealing in a duel with no charges and the actual aw fight from earlier with the same configurations (same masteries and boosts).
    Zee_Reborn wrote: »
    You're doing the same damage...

Edit:
    Actually more on node 31. I don't understand your question.

On node 31 i have 3 charges that should increase the crit damage by 9k. Mediums should deal at least 6k damage.
    Waiting to read the opinion of somebody who knows what he's talking about..
    https://youtu.be/Kmsscw9u6m4 Same war, same masteries but no boosts 2 hours later. This is the damage he should've dealt against imiw. Something is going wrong with that node and needs a fix or we just invest stuff in champs that don't work when we need them.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    The node removes your cruelty charges... thats what Buffet node does
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    edited September 2018
    It’s seems like his passive armor is still active. Even though armor break should remove it....and visually it does in your video.

5gk3xpa33hrx.png

It states in there that “after achieving 4 stacks of any armor affects” .....this leads me to believe there may be more then one type of armors happening here , one that is molecular armor passive and you cannot see visually and a molecular armor that is visual.

Very confusing!

Thanks.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    nilaebran wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/Kmsscw9u6m4 Same war, same masteries but no boosts 2 hours later. This is the damage he should've dealt against imiw. Something is going wrong with that node and needs a fix or we just invest stuff in champs that don't work when we need them.

As mentioned above! Its due to the buffet node! It nullifys your critical buffs at the start of the fight! So corvus effectively has 0 critical damage increase on a buffet node! Hes useless against it
    It’s not a buffet node.....it’s enhanced armor up and mystic ward node
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Thats a buffet node. I take that node in war
  • JamesMJamesM Posts: 133
    edited September 2018
    Nevermind, tried to delete post but can't
    Look at his video he even scrolls down in the node detail screen here it clearly states nothing about buffet, the tier you may fight in offer different nodes the other tiers just FYI
  • What was the question again? All I could hear was whistling.
    @Helicopter_dugdugdug @Scorpion989 you guys are right, buffet nullifies my cruelties.. I didn't think of that.. It's still bs cause the description sais "next buff" so it should only nullify one buff not all of them, but it is a bs i can accept i think..