**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

X-men class omega legend run time

Report your time here for the legends run, had a bad run all bcos if Emma but my time was 3:46:38

Comments

• BrandonT wrote: »
    Report your time here for the legends run, had a bad run all bcos if Emma but my time was 3:46:38

Please tell what team do you use ? Masteries, boorst, etc...

I will run today whit SS 5/65, Blade 5/65, GR 4/55 and other 2 for inc attack or critic.

Amplified 30% + 20% attack all time, some power boorst in master 3.1 and 3.2
  • I've run two times since yesterday. One is 3: 22, the other is 3: 28. Both with 5/65 Corvus.
  • 6yrara936yrara93 Posts: 60
    Do the results come out after September 19th?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    6yrara93 wrote: »
    no first after the quset

Gamer wrote: »
    no first after the quset

Sorry, I’m new to making Legend runs. So September 19th is just the last day you can make a run, but the results aren’t put out until the event closes at the beginning of October?

• Night_Owl wrote: »
    I've run two times since yesterday. One is 3: 22, the other is 3: 28. Both with 5/65 Corvus.

Suicides ? Amplified ?
  • 6yrara93 wrote: »
    no first after the quset

Sorry, I’m new to making Legend runs. So September 19th is just the last day you can make a run, but the results aren’t put out until the event closes at the beginning of October?

That’s right

no first after the quset

That’s right

Thank you very much!
  • Night_Owl wrote: »
    I've run two times since yesterday. One is 3: 22, the other is 3: 28. Both with 5/65 Corvus.

Suicides ? Amplified ?

Suicides mastery and 30%+20% boosts.
  • BrandonTBrandonT Posts: 26
    @Danielguimil full suicide with 30% attack n health boost, 30% attack boost and 20% health boost rhi3jleqr3db.png
  • @BrandonT Nice time There. I got 4hr.10sec. Is it still a pass? Emma took me time too..
  • I got 3 hours and 30 minutes. I feel like that’s almost guaranteed right? This is my first legends run.
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    I was 3 hr 31 min
  • Ooops~I can not get a title this time. I was 4 hr 05 min..
  • i war 3 hr 34 min
  • I use Medusa r5 sig 200 and I got 4:14 minuets is blade better for a legend run
    Blade is likely better but Corvus is currently the best option.
  • MjweberMjweber Posts: 3
    edited September 2018
    I got around 3hr 22mins using 6* 2/35 corvus and 5* 5/65 blade. Full suicides, 4 30% boosts, 2 20% attack, all right before a hurricane. Probably could have shaved a couple more minutes off as i started getting lag on my final 2 paths.
  • Is 4h enough for the tittle?
  • Time Atteck result
    3h 47m 53s
    Legend clear or not?
    Last month seemed to be around 4 hrs but this month seems like it will have a little lower cutoff. Good luck.
  • Deadpool201Deadpool201 Posts: 57
    edited September 2018
    Seems it’s 3:30, give or take 5 min for r5 5*/r2 6* Corvus (guessing those were all Corvus times). Non Corvus users just hope there wasn’t 100 Corvus going for it for I am guessing closer to 4 hr was blade/others?

I was somewhere in 3:30-3:35 range with my r5 Corvus (boosted/suicides)
  • Miller1702Miller1702 Posts: 38
    I did 3:42 with 5/65 nebula w/ proxima and attack team full suicides 30% boost
  • BlackopsBlackops Posts: 1
    I have 3.37 gwenpool
  • Jeramy6815Jeramy6815 Posts: 67
    3:34 Medusa
  • Is it better to do a 5/65 Medusa with attack team or with the Black bolt and Karnak synergies?
  • Ah nvm seems others hammering close to 3:30 without Corvus. I am actually happy to hear that - more options the better
  • My time was 03:41. I used my 5/65 Medusa. The lag was insane and had to restart the game twice :( hope its still enough..
  • 3:48. Had to switch to another device because phone was overheating. The other device didn't have updated game version. Lost about 10 minutes :-(

Ran with 5* R4 Corvus with full suicides and 20% attack/health boosts.
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 208 ★★★
    3:31 give or take 30 seconds. 5/65 Corvus full suicides. Game crashed a couple times and had some bursts of lag between fights.