**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Worst cosmic

FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Worst cosmic 107 votes

King groot
1%
FhfjghhggggjfhfjgSidDDragon 2 votes
Groot
40%
OmniDrZolaGolden_GuardianAjavedWilljackson16Spity68FrostyLosspikTrektTendersquadfish8sixIrakliKossukoseTeddersnameplasVuDahLvernon15DOKTOROKTOPUSNemesis666Hammerbro_64 43 votes
Kamala khan
48%
Fluffydragon2vg2782buffajrTrimbobXillymanhephaestusSpeedbumpHollowbornNewDawnDebShaheerFIazA l p h aM1k0rinSceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsHendrossBoday8585JyotishkaJefangeldfmoore26Fight_me 52 votes
Other (pls comment)
9%
unknownFoxhero007NojokejaymFR33_HUG5TrevanRomanoDankestChefSupermanafficinadoInfineightZee_RebornCensored 10 votes

Comments

• FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Other (pls comment)
    Spider-Man Clone Saga.

*Mic drop* 🎤
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    Other (pls comment)
    the player that don't trust in their own skill to use the champions
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    Other (pls comment)
    carnage and supe IM
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Groot
    At least Kampala has fun animations
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    King groot
    Zee_Reborn wrote: »
    Any answer other than Carnage is incorrect.

Carnage isn't gonna be the worst for long lol
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Other (pls comment)
    carnage is the worst he' s complete carbage
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Groot
    I’d of said carnage, but he’s getting buffed next month, so this could renew everyone’s hopes for him
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Groot
    King Groot is actually pretty alright.

KK has some alright fury, but Groot...idk he had the potential to be great with his quick shrug off, regen and such, but all of the numbers for his abilities are kinda meh. Not to mention the animations... I wish there would have been more like IMIW where he forms weapons out of his branches.
  • Groot
    Groot sucks even more than colossus
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Other (pls comment)
    angelas damn sig is the worst in this game, i guess puts her in the running for worst cosmic
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    King groot
    Why is king groot an option?

Cos hes trash and hits softer than pre buff carnage
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Groot
    Why is king groot an option?

Cos hes trash and hits softer than pre buff carnage

Try it with 9 permanent armor breaks and just 2-3 furies
  • InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    Other (pls comment)
    Black bolt, I mean he is just heavily underrated
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Groot
    Infineight wrote: »
    Black bolt, I mean he is just heavily underrated

Do you even know what underrated means? Because unless i misread your post, that doesn't make any sense
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Groot
    I know Kamala is pretty bad guys, but she is not worse than groot. She can hit decently hard, and her animations are pretty smooth. Groot can’t hit as hard as her, and his animations are completely broken.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    Kamala khan
    Medusa, Corvus, and Hyperion are the 3 worst cosmic champs, followed by Proxima and Venom